Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only black men prefer to marry other races.

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Go anywhere in the world and Currys will always marry amongst themselves. Of course you will JBW copers saying they saw a pajeeta with a cumskin but statistically its rare. Even if they say its because Currys are low smv. But still even in Africa or the Americas Currys still stick amongst themselves.

Arabs, Turks, Pakis mostly stick amongst their kind when starting a family.

Rice men marry amongst their own.

Cumskin men mostly stick among their own.

But black ANYWHERE on earth will ALWAYS prefer any none negro foid. Doesnt matter if she is curry, rice, cumskin,pajeeta anything goes.

Blacks are the lowest in everything even in in group loyalty. They will refuse to marry their own, will refuse to support black businesses will pull each other down like crabs in a barrel. Then they blame the white man .

Blacks because of this are the lowest most useless , weakest, race , nobody respects a black.

I was reading about the country of Zimbabwe where the corrupt black elites steal all the diamond and gold money like billions worth. Then the roads have turned to dust and the infrastructure crumbled and guess what? The fucking stupid niggers blame whites because of colonialism and racism.

unfortunately
they have rights to choose

Of course you will JBW copers saying they saw a pajeeta with a cumskin but statistically its rare.
Asian women outmarry more than Black men if you're including women.

Pretty obvious.

unfortunately
they have rights to choose
Thats besides the point. The point is that when you add everything together its blacks own action that make them the bottom of the barrel and then they blame verything and everybody but its actually nigger behaviour and a mentality of niggerdom that takes them straight to the bottom of the barrel? Do you understand me now.?

Their cities are filthy, they never at minimum at least keep the roads in the capital cities in good condition even their capitals have fucked roads, the place smells like piss, dead dogs and cats laying on the side of the road for days on end in the hot sun stinking up the whole place, traffic lights stopped working after the whites left after colonialism. If any traffic lights even still exist if the infrastructure wasnt yet stolen for scrap.

Asian women outmarry more than Black men if you're including women.
I said black men . W e all know women are all fucked up every race . I am talking about men

Go anywhere in the world and Currys will always marry amongst themselves. Of course you will JBW copers saying they saw a pajeeta with a cumskin but statistically its rare. Even if they say its because Currys are low smv. But still even in Africa or the Americas Currys still stick amongst themselves.

But black ANYWHERE on earth will ALWAYS prefer any none negro foid. Doesnt matter if she is curry, rice, cumskin,pajeeta anything goes.

Blacks are the lowest in everything even in in group loyalty. They will refuse to marry their own, will refuse to support black businesses will pull each other down like crabs in a barrel. Then they blame the white man .

Blacks because of this are the lowest most useless , weakest, race , nobody respects a black.

I was reading about the country of Zimbabwe where the corrupt black elites steal all the diamond and gold money like billions worth. Then the roads have turned to dust and the infrastructure crumbled and guess what? The fucking stupid niggers blame whites because of colonialism and racism.
High iq post

noodlewhores have entered the chat.

black men are at 2nd place when it comes to racial self hatred

and yes amongst men, black men are the most self hating

Last edited:
noodlewhores have entered the chat.

black men are at 2nd place when it comes to racial self hatred

and yes amongst men, black men are the most self hating
lol thats why the black race will forever be the bottom of the pile. A slave race

I can’t bother respecting them, I was born on a higher level than the average black who acts like a wild ape. And most black women are ratty street hoes so I wouldn’t dare marry a black women unless she has some respect for herself.

I can’t bother respecting them, I was born on a higher level than the average black who acts like a wild ape. And most black women are ratty street hoes so I wouldn’t dare marry a black women unless she has some respect for herself.
in woke era sluts appear in all race tbh

#TruthNuke

I believe niggers are right in breeding white whores. Mullatos look nothing like whites so its a win win for every non white.

I believe niggers are right in breeding white whores. Mullatos look nothing like whites so its a win win for every non white.
lol every black man breeding snowbunnys, latinas, noodles means more single black mothers. More fatherless black children because the foids have no choice other to just get pregnant . This creates an even more fucked up black society

“When starting a family”
You mean when being beta buck cucks