Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only after taking the black pill did I start realizing that in most relationships the BF mogs the GF

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
yesterday I seen multiple couples at work and the BF’s always mogged the GF’s. My father mogged my mother. My uncles mogged my aunts. Jesus fuck, hypergamy has been in my face all along and I never noticed it. Damned hypergamy. :feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Hypergamy is out of control

Women don't deserve rights
full

It's probably a good idea to mog your partner so she doesn't have many thoughts about whether she can do better

Where I live it’s typical to see a couple consisting of a 7/10 male with a 4.5/10 female.

This is so true. At school, I've seen so many chadlites kissing/holding hands with sub5 and even sub4 holes its insane.

If chadlites have to resort to that, then what chance do average guys have??? Its over

This is so true. At school, I've seen so many chadlites kissing/holding hands with sub5 and even sub4 holes its insane.

If chadlites have to resort to that, then what chance do average guys have??? Its over

juggernaut law in action

Yea its crazy how many things u notice more closely irl after being fully blackpilled

But clearly it's men who are the ones with the poor genetic standards lol

yesterday I seen multiple couples at work and the BF’s always mogged the GF’s. My father mogged my mother. My uncles mogged my aunts. Jesus fuck, hypergamy has been in my face all along and I never noticed it. Damned hypergamy. :feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:
Noticed this for a good long while now.

You need atleast 80k a year income to have a foid that looksmatch you at the very least, if you're 5-6/10

Your only hope is having 6 figures in your bank account.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back