Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Only a 9,9/10 male can pull off this kind of photos . ( TRUECELS DO NOT ENTER ) ( BRUTAL )

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
Need :

> Perfect bone structure
> Flawless , healthy tanned glowing skin
> Optimal bodyfat ( 8-10 % )
> God tier frame

014935cbc11b0dc627f55c9ff52f78b8.jpg

Meanwhile this is the average male in 2018

Rr3wO7v.jpg

wVSzTcM.gif
a7PIjvy.gif

"The second guy looks fine. There's nothing wrong with him. Why don't I date him then, you say? Because he's not my type teehee"

"The second guy looks fine. There's nothing wrong with him. Why don't I date him then, you say? Because he's not my type teehee"

I have a stable job and I'm a good man , I'm sure women would flock all over me r-r-r-r-right ?

That eye area,

@_incelinside I would be a male model if I had a great eye area, I'm such a waste

hey whyd you post a shirtless pic of me

Every other shallow femoid ever. Some are more honest and would say that the guy is ugly.

That second guy is a 3/10, not average O_o

Second guy mogs me.

The nose is something else... still mog me tho

I have a stable job and I'm a good man , I'm sure women would flock all over me r-r-r-r-right ?

Just be patient. Girls can sense your desperation.

BTW, if you are sub8, desperation = heterosexuality.

You can tell by his nose that the second guy is jewish kek.

I think the second guy can be a normie if he gets a nose job and loses weight.

hed look alot better with my shorter face shape. unfortunately i dont

not the same angle, first guy is obviously more attractive but still knows how to make a photo unlike the second guy

That eye area,

@_incelinside I would be a male model if I had a great eye area, I'm such a waste

If you eye area is youre only problem you should get the F out you fakecel

*accidentally spills acid all over teeheeing whores face*

If you eye area is youre only problem you should get the F out you fakecel
This nigga 6' 4" too almost a whole mother fucking two feet taller than me. Fuck life and fuck mentalcels. GET THE FUCK OUT AND LEAVE THIS FORUM TO THE TRUE SUBHUMAN GENETIC CARRIERS.

I bet that chad eats McDonalds every day and retains that bodyfat %. My body on the otherhand somehow breaks the laws of thermodynamics and puts on more fat than should be possible.

I've dropped to just under 9 stone before and still can't shift fat in certain areas, muscle just goes instead.

I bet that chad eats McDonalds every day and retains that bodyfat %. My body on the otherhand somehow breaks the laws of thermodynamics and puts on more fat than should be possible.

I've dropped to just under 9 stone before and still can't shift fat in certain areas, muscle just goes instead.
are you heightcel?

It sounds like you might have low testosterone. See a doctor and maybe you'll only be incel for other reasons

are you heightcel?

It sounds like you might have low testosterone. See a doctor and maybe you'll only be incel for other reasons

I had it tested a while back. It wasn't particularly high but it was around average for my age.

Its mostly just genetic I think, that is as lean as my body will go naturally/easily without serious work put into exercise and diet. Some guys can be lean and have defined 6packs and they don't work out at all, and eat whatever. That is just where their body hovers naturally. My body prefers to store a thin band of fat around the stomach, and no matter how low I go, I always retain a little bit. All of the men on my dads side were the same, we have the exact same body frame, build etc and they all have similar fat deposition.

I was quite chubby/fat as a child and teenager, which doesn't help. You increase the number of fat cells present, so even if you lose the weight the actual number of cells present doesn't decrease, permanently predisposing you to future fat gain in those areas.

Its not a big deal because most people are fat cunts these days, its just annoying. Another example of chad having it easy due to genetics.

Tbh if he fixed his nose he would look average.

Any girl would be lucky to have him, just not me or my friends teehee”

That second guy is well below average

That better be lens distortion in the second picture, holy shit.

Fakecel out fakecel out fakecel out larper out larper out larper out out out out