Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Only 2018cels can post in this thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
You are here
Reminds me of when I was in class and the teacher is checking to see if everyone attended and when my turn comes up , I didn’t said “present” because I was daydreaming , so the teacher thought I wasn’t there.

Sorry for this random thing

Just here to postmaxx.

Reminds me of when I was in class and the teacher is checking to see if everyone attended and when my turn comes up , I didn’t said “present” because I was daydreaming , so the teacher thought I wasn’t there.

Sorry for this random thing
Nah its fine bro. Feel free to post whatever you want. Funny though, it reminds me too when the teacher basically skipped my name on the roll. Didn't bother to call out my name, for whatever reason.

What are you gonna do? :feelshmm:

Nah its fine bro. Feel free to post whatever you want. Funny though, it reminds me too when the teacher basically skipped my name on the roll. Didn't bother to call out my name, for whatever reason.
Many of us have the power of invisibility

It's weird being one of the older members here.

7t55e7ga9qm31

I identify as a 2018cel

Aren't you 2020?

>member limits who can view
Yeah, so you are.

I was 9 years old in 2018

Just keep dodging the fact you made a cringe larp post and even set your profile to private to keep it going
What are you talking about ? Keep dodging the fact that you’re 6’5

Last edited: