Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only 2 ways to escape the rat race

D

Damian Dark

Banned
-
Blackpill thought. The only way to escape the rat race is to be extremely poor or extremely rich.

First I’ll talk about being extremely poor in a first world country, and how it may be advantageous to some people. I’ll leave out women from this because they can make money on onlyfans if they aren’t obese/deformed. Therefore there isn’t a choice between trading time for money or dropping out of society. Being rich isn’t really a choice because it’s not applicable to everyone, and goes against entropy

True story: I’ve known poor guys who have all the free time in the world (yup I know quite a lot of people despite being a cynical blackpiller). They somehow make it into cheap housing because they “cannot work” due to bipolar or depression. These same guys are extremely good with women given the time they have, always having fun, go to the beach every day etc etc... because they refuse to work hard and the system provides a safety net for them.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc

[by the way, my reasoning excludes drug addicted homeless people too. I’m talking about the very poor single man without a drug problem which is why I stated “being poor may be advantageous to some people”]

Second way to escape is the obvious. Just become really stinkin rich. Either win the lottery, or be at the top of a pyramid scheme. Being rich is less probable than being very poor due to entropy, genes (IQ), and other factors mostly outside of your control. To add insult to injury, the odds of making it in life decline as you grow older and lose neuro plasticity. The age pill prevails across all blackpills

The worst place to be as an incel male is the working class. You never have time to meet women despite low odds to begin with. Along with the fact, time flies when you work like a dog. Before you know if, you’re too old to “play the field” and you wasted your youth working. It’s more and more common to work 2 jobs. It’s also more common to work 6 days a week at one company, covering weekends shifts. This leaves no time for meeting women, going to the beach and basically everything that’s not vegging out on the couch watching Netflix. Even if you try to have fun outside of the 50 hours on the clock, you’ll be too exhausted to gain anything from it. It gets even worse. If co workers see you struggle with women, they casually insinuate that you’re gay, like animals and make jokes about it

I don't know why, but I was expecting one of the options to be "rope."