Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Online dating stories and observations

• Thread starter Deleted member 39748
  • Start date
Deleted member 39748

Deleted member 39748

Self-banned
-
First of all I am not talking about dating apps where you will be rejected in a millisecond. I am talking about meeting women online by chance like playing games together or meeting in some discord server in a setting where she won't see your face before getting to know you. I met several women that way first in anime chatrooms and later on in mmo games. Considering that I had no friends and was on computer 12 hours a day it was a different time when things were easier I managed to meet dozens if not hundreds of women. I was a funny blue pilled beta billy entertainer, pleaser and my success rate with girls was still maybe 10% once I showed my face.

main issues:

-You're faking your looks by cherry picking your best pictures where you're a solid point better looking
-The women that "like" you already consider you a friend so they are even less likely to be honest about your looks
-It's much easier for women to "date" you online because it involves no physical contact
-Most women just "date" online for attention but get plowed by guys in person
-You're most likely just one out of 10 other guys
-If you ever meet in person there is a high chance of rejection

A good video on the topic:

Examples:
I spent years talking to a girl that was barely attracted to me in my best pictures and kept wanting to alter my looks. During that time she made several excused to disappear, had male "friends" that she was fucking and other things. She met my other "friend" in person but they never did anything. Because she "didn't feel it". This would be me if I wasted my time on meeting her.

Every bluepill guy I talked to throughout the years has stories that share the same patterns. Lack of interest, having many male friends, often disappearing. A few managed to meet these women spending 1000€ 1500€ on the trip and leaving with a kiss on the cheek. One incel in denial had sex but it was so short lasted that he didn't even break the girls hymen. If she had one, the story is blurry.

it is always required to show them your face, evenon the internet

When I was bluepilled, I thought that I could at least alleviate some of my loneliness with online dating. It worked to some extent only because I had no sense of reality whatsoever but I wish I had been blackpilled from the get-go instead of wasting my time coping in such a cucked way.

it is always required to show them your face, evenon the internet

When I was bluepilled, I thought that I could at least alleviate some of my loneliness with online dating. It worked to some extent only because I had no sense of reality whatsoever but I wish I had been blackpilled from the get-go instead of wasting my time coping in such a cucked way.
Getting your hopes up, deluding yourself into happiness just to have the rug pilled from beneath your feet is the worst. You're better off feeling lonely all the time than not feeling lonely then realizing it was all a lie. The longer the lie lasts the more you lose when it's finally over. Online dating contributed to destroying my life because it took me months to recover from every brutal experience.