Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Online classes VS IRL

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Fuck. Its my first year of uni after spending 1 year NEET. It is going pretty nicely im enjoying my life rn. Online classes, nice chilled schedule; i have everything i need in my comfy room. No need to spend time in fucking subway and bus, no need to wake up 1 hour earlier to go to school pyhisically. People say "Muh we want to go to school we cant learn shit from online lessons:feels:" , just lol i think its way better.
  • As i said; no need to waste time on road
  • All you need is a computer or phone/tablet
  • Very economic, you dont go out often so you save your money
  • If you are ugly like me you dont get mogged.
  • You can rewatch your lessons anytime. This is such a great thing and idk how im gonna adapt to school life without this feature ngl.
  • You can ask anything through the chat. This is so fucking good my god this was my biggest problem in school i can't believe how easy it is to ask something during the online lesson.
Im not even mentioning things like orgies,sex, females and their boyfriends, boring people etc.
Getting mogged will be pretty hard for me but i will get used to it, its nothing new to me so its not a big deal.
But legit sad about the recorded lesson thing and the fact that i wont be able to ask questions during lecture. Its so fucking hard and stressful to ask something in class tbh i sucked at it my whole life and fucking hated it everytime i tried.
You get everyones attention when you ask something, its so fucking stressful tbh.

yup im completing school through online classes lel

Why do you feel so stressed when you ask questions in class

I finally don’t feel like dropping out all the time tbh I actually enjoy college now

this is the best period to be in uni for truecels. after 4 years of shit this is the greatest i've ever felt physically and performed academically. mentally not the greatest but that's more to do with the absurd amount of time i spend browsing this forum

Mogs me at having a future.:chad::banhammer:

I am also pretty happy that my school is online. I am in the comfort of my own room and I won’t have to wake up an hour earlier. The best part is that I can cheat on all my tests and the teachers won’t even notice. I can also jerk off to some of the foids in class without anyone noticing

Thats the best part of online tbh.
I do this almost everyday. Idk how I am going to control my urges if I ever have to go back to irl class

Not in school so doesn't matter

how do you NEET in turkey?
do they give neetbux easily?

how do you NEET in turkey?
do they give neetbux easily?
No neet bux i believe. Or maby it exists but it must be really low and only for extreme situations. (Being autistic, depressed etc no one gives a shit about those) (and i dont have mental illness)
I got money from parents.