Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Onision’s meltdown and jb allegations

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Recently Onision has been facing lots of controversy. There’s a bunch of allegations of him starting relationships with jb foids and now Chris Hansen investigates it

he doxxed one of his accusers and got banned from Patreon for it and now he’s being seen as a “pedophile” and being exposed by tranny Blaire White and other youtubers. Now onision is having a meltdown and is uploading several videos having a meltdown, screaming, coughing, crying and spilling drinks all over himself shirtless

I have a feeling that onision is gonna rope soon. Dude’s reputation is ruined and everyone’s attacking him online because he started relationships with jb foids. These foids were 14-17 (usually 16/17) and one of them was 17 while he was 24

> caring about e-celebs

17 and 24 isn't that bad honestly. Isn't that still legal too?

Also, I wish I could be 24 again.

People are way too strict about age gaps these days. You cannot date someone even 4 years younger without being harassed for it

17 and 24 is the same thing, jfl at soyboys

Fuck Onision and fuck the tranny. Both of them are insane.
Useless pieces of shit. I hope they both just kill themselves for the greater good.

17 and 24 is the same thing, jfl at soyboys
What are you saying?
Fuck Onision and fuck the tranny. Both of them are insane.
Useless pieces of shit. I hope they both just kill themselves for the greater good.
Why do you hate onision and what tranny are you talking about?

>usually 16/17

16 is legal in my state. :feelzez:

That Americans are retarded when it comes to age differences in relationships. I don't want to ever even step on American soil.

That Americans are retarded when it comes to age differences in relationships. I don't want to ever even step on American soil.
Like how Americans are too strict about age gaps and how a 17 year old dating a 24 year old isn’t too bad?
>usually 16/17

16 is legal in my state. :feelzez:
Same with mine

Onionson is a faggot, hope he ropes.

Like how Americans are too strict about age gaps and how a 17 year old dating a 24 year old isn’t too bad?
Too strict? Brazil is too strict. America is downright retarded.

There's absolutely nothing bad about a 24 yo dating a 17 yo if they're in a committed relationship.

Is it because of the jb allegations?
Nah, I've disliked him for years. He used to be a sjw fag maybe still is but now he got exposed by other sjws which is lifefuel.

Too strict? Brazil is too strict. America is downright retarded.

There's absolutely nothing bad about a 24 yo dating a 17 yo if they're in a committed relationship.
Which is more strict about age gaps America or Brazil?
Nah, I've dislikes him for years. He used to be a sjw fag maybe still is but now he got exposed by other sjws which is lifefuel.
He got exposed for the wrong reason. Should’ve been exposed for being feminist instead

HAHHAHAHA. YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEES YES YES YES

ANOTHER CHAD DOWWNNNNN

Which is more strict about age gaps America or Brazil?
America hands down, obviously. But unfortunately, American feminist culture is rapidly spreading among Brazil's middle to upper classes.

America hands down, obviously. But unfortunately, American feminist culture is rapidly spreading among Brazil's middle to upper classes.
Do you live in Brazil?

Awesome Sepultura lives there

It’s funny Americans are ok with drag queen Story hour but they don’t like age gaps
Some people are ok with the mutilation of underage people and even children because someone made them think they actually belong to the opposite sex, but aren't ok with a 24 yo dating a 17 yo.

Also Sepultura is kinda cool indeed. I'm not a metalhead but I like some stuff from them.

It's legal in most states.

Sad that his life is essentially ruined.

The same foids who hate on him for dating JBs would never hate Dicaprio for doing and having done the exact same. Giga Chad can do whatever he wants.

Some people are ok with the mutilation of underage people and even children because someone made them think they actually belong to the opposite sex, but aren't ok with a 24 yo dating a 17 yo.
2eb5c1cedff5443af484464e72bb555d.jpg

Also Sepultura is kinda cool indeed. I'm not a metalhead but I like some stuff from them.
I’ve seen people whine about an 18 year old dating a 22 year old jfl
If the foid was just a few months older the cucks wouldnt give a fuck, even if onison was 50
Actually people whine even if you date an 18 year old

I've met the one he doxxed and she ignored me at all costs even when I tried to speak to her :cryfeels:

Wait.. he's still relevant?

It's legal in most states.

Sad that his life is essentially ruined.

The same foids who hate on him for dating JBs would never hate Dicaprio for doing and having done the exact same. Giga Chad can do whatever he wants.
onision’s life is essentially ruined yep and people act like he murdered someone all he did was date jb foids. Also, people actually did get furious when DiCaprio dated young women

Dude’s reputation is ruined and everyone’s attacking him online because he started relationships with jb foids. These foids were 14-17 (usually 16/17) and one of them was 17 while he was 24

Such a monster...

Dude’s reputation is ruined and everyone’s attacking him online because he started relationships with jb foids. These foids were 14-17 (usually 16/17) and one of them was 17 while he was 24
If he was a foid who had sex with boys in that age range they'd call him an empowered wahmin who takes what she wants.

If he was a foid who had sex with boys in that age range they'd call him an empowered wahmin who takes what she wants.
IKR. But he’s a male and these jb are foids so everyone wants to torment him

IKR. But he’s a male and these jb are foids so everyone wants to torment him
They act like pussy below the age 18 is made of diamonds. They're obsessed with jb's more than jb fuckers, normies are mentally ill.

I hope that chadlite ropes tbh

It's literally a non-issue in sane countries.

Onision is a cunt though, but still, cucked laws still need to die.

onision is a cockroach just like phil.His *reputation has been as stake for 23210342190201490821490214902149021490214 million times and he always survives

I hope that chadlite ropes tbh
Why?
onision is a cockroach just like phil.His *reputation has been as stake for 23210342190201490821490214902149021490214 million times and he always survives
He used to be hated long ago too but for different reasons back then like how he recorded his wife’s heart attack or something
It's literally a non-issue in sane countries.

Onision is a cunt though, but still, cucked laws still need to die.
What did onision do that you hate?

They act like pussy below the age 18 is made of diamonds. They're obsessed with jb's more than jb fuckers, normies are mentally ill.
17 year old pussy isn’t different at all from 20 year old Pussy. I know I never had sex but I doubt 17 year old pussy is different

That was hard to watch... kinda cringey and a bit heartbreaking