Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oneitiscucks have less value than a cockroach

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Think about it. All oneitiscucks do is obsess and talk over the same foid the entire time. They just waste air and dont produce any value. As disgusting and hated cockroaches are, at least they contribute to the ecosystem and are food for many animals.

Thanks for the inspiration @KillNiggers

Oneitiscucks not only contribute nothing but they make our overall life quality much worse by enabling foids to embrace their true demonic nature.

I like to sometimes fantasize about the idea of having romantic loving sex with women, but I don’t see why an incel would have an actual crush on a woman considering she’d have the personality of a brick and be dry asf if she had to talk to you.

Turbobased thread & good points- @Pancakecel approves.

Mannnnn, I agree with you :cryfeels:
But it's not like I obsess over my oneitis IRL, she doesn't even know my name, let alone know that I like her. I'm on .is to vent mang, lemme vent mang, I don't validate femoids and I certainly won't confess my emotions to my oneitis. I just imagine a life with my oneitis. Whats the difference between oneitiscels and waifucels/2dcels? We live in our imaginations at the end of the day mang?

@Epedaphic am I wrong?

Last edited:
But it's not like I obsess over my oneitis on this forum, she doesn't even know my name, let alone know that I like her. I'm on .is to vent mang, lemme vent mang, I don't validate femoids and I certainly won't confess my emotions to my oneitis. I just imagine a life with my oneitis. Whats the difference between oneitiscels and waifucels/2dcels? We live in our imaginations at the end of the day mang?

@Epedaphic am I wrong?
having oneitis as a subhuman is just utterly pointless the way you overcome this mental state is by realizing that not only you basically have 0% chance to be with her but also with any other foid.

I like cockroaches

having oneitis as a subhuman is just utterly pointless the way you overcome this mental state is by realizing that not only you basically have 0% chance to be with her but also with any other foid.
I agree but I can't turn off my love for her mang, I can't mang, lemme vent. I don't approach IRL :cryfeels:

I agree but I can't turn off my love for her mang, I can't mang, lemme vent. I don't approach IRL :cryfeels:
approach her in real life and see the sheer disgust inspired in her by the mere sight of your face (worked for me)

i used to obsess over foids i had no chance to be with in the past but usually after busting a nut all of the feelings were gone and I could only feel shame and guilt.

some catcels like to play with them

4odmvb.gif

I personally am not such a fan, but ig cockroaches are less disgusting than the average western female's vagina? so there's that

if you are hopelessly passionate about someone, simply hold her in contempt, and you will cease to love her. Your lust towards her won't be much different for another attractive foid afterwards.

But it's not like I obsess over my oneitis IRL, she doesn't even know my name, let alone know that I like her. I'm on .is to vent mang, lemme vent mang, I don't validate femoids and I certainly won't confess my emotions to my oneitis. I just imagine a life with my oneitis. Whats the difference between oneitiscels and waifucels/2dcels? We live in our imaginations at the end of the day mang?

@Epedaphic am I wrong?
I think you tagged me because you think I’m a waifu/2d cel, I don’t really have a waifu in that sense.

I don’t think having a oneitis is that bad. Actually I think it’s a natural inclination we have as men, to be in the role of a protector or provider, and to want to have someone to protect and care for. The problem is that this is exploited by women in the modern era for attention and money.

So I think imagination is fine

The issue also becomes when it starts to hurt our mental health. I suffered so much anguish when I used to have oneitises, but to them, I was maybe one of 10 or 20 guys they were talking to, and ranking those guys by her sexual/romantic desire, I’d be towards the bottom. Women do not care, they will relentlessly exploit any man who has interest in them, and keep them in her orbit at any cost to the man.

@Epedaphic am I wrong?
coping with fantasy is like borrowing money from Black Bill ( :blackpill: ), it's easy to get, however the interest rate is not worth it, Black Bill is viscous in collecting just as he is genorous in giving.

What exactly does having OCD have to do with liking cockroaches ?
im forced to post things i dont believe because my OCD is in control of everything i do

im forced to post things i dont believe because my OCD is in control of everything i do
Sounds like schizophrenia or maybe multiple personality disorder

I despise them too and find their exitance cucked.

anyone with “oneitis” is not blackpilled

@shii410 on suicide watch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back