Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you ever have bluepilled thoughts (oneitiscucks gtfih)

About your oneitis or whatever foid. Your persoynality doesn't matter if your looks are below certain threshold (water). Remember that thinking about blackpill is good, but writing down your thoughts will make you understand it better. Just open windows notepad or whatever text editor you got (looking at all of you vim-using fags :feelshaha:) and write down your flaws.

Start the sentence larping as a foid to make it even more absurd: "Oh yes I'd love to fuck that [insert your looks]". For example: "Oh yes, I'd love to be with that 5'2 dicklet balding shitskin manlet that is mogged by 90% of men i pass by on the street, that would lower my social status because of no approval / negative reaction from my other friends, that has no friends, has shit frame, shit-colored skin and eyes and has very high inhibitions. All while having countless access to Chads, because I'm a legit 8/10 Stacy. But I bet he has a nice pERsonality!"

Preferably add as many of your looks flaws as you can. It will soon hit you like a train that all your bluepilled thoughts are mere hormones fucking with your logical thinking, trying to just incite you to try to prolong your lineage. Nobody, especially a foid and her hypergamous nature, would ever waste a second thinking about giving the ugly man a chance because teehee he might have good persoynality.

Inb4 cuck fantasy or whatever - this method is very good to bring you back into reality and I hope it brings a few delusional oneitiscucks back to the earth, for their own good. When you write it down, it will all sound like some giga-delusional disney fantasy and will at least slightly help you in thinking rationally and logically. It is easier to look through the text and absorb it rather than just thinking, especially if you have a million of racing thoughts per minute.
Bro don't tell them to open Vim, motherfuckers are gonna be stuck with that shit open forever trying to get out of it. The black pill is bad, but the Vim pill is ruthless.

When you write it down, it will all sound like some giga-delusional disney fantasy and will at least slightly help you in thinking rationally and logically.
Thanks brocel, pin-worthy

vim-using fags :feelshaha:

Bro don't tell them to open Vim
Buh buh but vim is purer for not having a music player like Emacs!!!¡¡¡!!

If I was stuck in a code monkey job and wasn't allowed to open up VLC or a mp3 player, I'd use Emacs to get around bullshit work rules

Am glad i personally never experienced oneits sounds like torture.

The best way to be blackpilled by your oneitis is simply to ask her out.

Instead of dreaming about her, about what a you/her couple could be, about really bluepilled stuff, you'll get all of your illusions stroke down by the harsh reality of her directly refusing you.

Finished for oneitiscels

Great post.

@LeFrenchCel pin this.

YOU ARE UNLOVABLE TO WOMEN.

IN A WORLD WHERE CHAD IS ONE SWIPE AWAY YOU CAN'T COMPETE.

GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD ONEITISCUCKS.

SHE WANTS YOU DEAD.

SHE LOOKS AT YOU LIKE YOU'RE SOMETHING BROWN ON THE BOTTOM OF HER SHOE.
More like inject my DNA into their bloodstream

You can't even say "water" to this because even blackpilled overlords will succumb to this bluepilled crap the moment a foid that works at mac donald's says "careful, the pies are hot" to him.
Happy Joaquin Phoenix GIF by Bombay Softwares

Gmfu when these ultra "blackpill" niggas fall for a girl because she brushed against his foot or some shit

im aware that im below the treshhold , and that personALLITY is a Meme .

Money and Being Selfish is the best thing you can do as an Average / Below Man .

after years of being bullied and outcasted i unwillingly started labradormaxxing

scratch my ear, pat me on my head and im your friend for life

what years of isolation has done
Years of abuse maybe, not isolation. Just wanted to make a thread about this being an incel trait, melting at the smallest act of kindness