Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oneitis

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Should I write another letter to my oneitis? Should I go ahead and send the picture that I drew for her? Maby she will feel an obligation to write some sort of thank you for the picture. I know that she remembers me; she must. I'm tearing up.

It's over, bro. No matter what you do from now on, she won't suddenly start liking you.

Spit in her face

Better ebola than oneitis.

Should I write another letter to my oneitis? Should I go ahead and send the picture that I drew for her? Maby she will feel an obligation to write some sort of thank you for the picture. I know that she remembers me; she must. I'm tearing up.
you are so cucked

Move on to another girl that hopefully appreciates you.

You should write a love song about your oneitis, confess your feelings in the lyrics, and post the video of you singing it on YouTube.

Or maybe take the blackpill and save yourself the restraining order.

435fc391 e3ea 4f44 b1c7 13be0d5a89a4

Best not to embarrass yourself any further, save yourself from humiliation and mental stress. She will either ignore you, show some fake sympathy or laugh at you. I know it's hard to forget about her but find something else to focus your energy on.

Courting a female is dead. If shebwas interested in you she would have approached you.

Stop being a cuck

Better ebola than oneitis.
indeed. oneitis is a genuine illness. you shouldn't even be thinking about your oneitis let alone trying to engage with her JFL

I dont think this is a serious post but if it is you have to drop that delusional bluepill bullshit before it destroys your soul even more.

I dont think this is a serious post but if it is you have to drop that delusional bluepill bullshit before it destroys your soul even more.
I am absolutely serious.

Post them bro