Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Oneitis rejection and bluepill

Frankenstein's M.

Frankenstein's M.

Captain
★★★★
A cousin of a guy a speak too came to visit their family for a bit, on site i instantly became obsessed and infatuated, iam no longer a teen and my default mode is depressed and uninterested in anything.

Something awoke in me that day and for the next couple of days my sleep and eating habits gradually started you suffer but i didn't felt sick or tired in fact I'd say i didn't felt that great in a long time.

I asked my buddy and he said she's single and barely any experience with dating mind you she's 3/10 anorexic curry, her smv being that low combined with the alleged rumors of her being "pure" something snapped in me and for the next 36 hours i absolutely could not sleep and refused to eat anything, yet i had infinite energy,

I'm bed my mind would run on scenarios of me asking her out and succeeding, us being a couple, playing games together, going out even starting a family, i got so exited i started telling acquaintances in the area about my feelings (boy did i regret that)

On the day i was to ask her out and after more than 36 hours of no sleep and food i approached her and notice something was suspicious, normally she's just look at me in a way any stranger would now her look was that of avoidance and what i think was nervousness, i approached her and said "can i ask you something later" she just nod her head and walked away with unusual "briskness"

To prep i pumped my skinny arms and chest with 15 push ups and combed my hair and stuff for the moment I've been waiting for, i at tented a gathering with their family and saw her by herself getting a drink, i approached and when she saw me she just looked at her feet.

I said hi she replied in kind, then i said "the thing i was gonna ask....... Can i like uh have your number" immediately she started shaking her head like a fucking wet dog trying to dry out, (God iam feeling nauseous just remembering)

My friend came up to me and ask how it was I told him just like last year (it has been almost exactly 1 year since i had the courage to initiate with female)

He said well bro that's life you'll get the next one. At that moment i swear my hearing started going and my eyesight darken i felt dizzy so i sad down, when i regain my bearings i left immediately and gone to the liquor store, bought a big bottle of very strong rum and gone home to finish the bottle, the next morning when i sobered up the realization hit me, iam actually a trucel. My youth and low smv women was my ultimate cope now it's been a year since i got rejected by a very low smv female and iam on my way to being 25.

I now feel like iam disgusting looking, like iam truly worthless and i should never pass on my genetics even if i got the opportunity which would be a blessing, also what was daunting was how much blue pill thinking was at play during all of it, all the signs that she didn't like me was there I just ignoring with a justification in my head,

When she abruptly looked away from my face "oh she must just be shy"

When she laughed at another guy joke and not mine "she must not understand my humor"

"she would date me because my looks is better than her"

"not much guys seems to be interested rn so my chances are guaranteed"

Idk if any of you experience this kinda thing before but it scared me how much fucking motivation and energy my body granted me when I taught i finally had a fucking chance at happiness, then for the next day to see the toll depression has in contrast... Anyway that's my rant

Um yeah I mean what do you expect? She might have a low smv compared to most women, but she’s still a woman which means she’s got a hundred different simps that are trying to get with her, all of which you have to compete with. Hence the reasons why incels stay incels.

Best thing you can realize is that they’re no fairy tales in the real world, and your inceldom is not going to end with a fairy tale Disney movie ending.

Um yeah I mean what do you expect? She might have a low smv compared to most women, but she’s still a woman which means she’s got a hundred different simps that are trying to get with her, all of which you have to compete with. Hence the reasons why incels stay incels.

Best thing you can realize is that they’re no fairy tales in the real world, and your inceldom is not going to end with a fairy tale Disney movie ending.
I knew but something came over me to deny it

I knew it the moment I entered the group room and saw her looking around at us.

Later:

Re: social life: do you have one?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181237031Thursday, January 07, 2016 2:25 PM CST
"hey anony i see you still haven't grown up" I presume you are a female individual, yes? If so, my argument is further validated.
elquijano

#181237100Thursday, January 07, 2016 2:26 PM CST
"I presume you are a female individual, yes? If so, my argument is further validated." I'm heartstrings why have you not grown at a person at all literally since 2012

Re: Rule 1 of life
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150780217Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:40 AM CST
The severity of a problem doesn't necessarily depend on a person's "Gender" alone, simply because a person is a "Female" doesn't make any problems they're experiencing more significant than yours.
Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently.

elquijano

#181237100Thursday, January 07, 2016 2:26 PM CST
"I presume you are a female individual, yes? If so, my argument is further validated." I'm heartstrings why have you not grown at a person at all literally since 2012
Aveeo
Png

#181237180Thursday, January 07, 2016 2:28 PM CST
As for people my age, I have a few IRL friends, but I have a tendency to feel uncomfortable in social situations. I don't go to parties because they're always too loud and crowded (at least from what I hear). In all honesty, I feel much more comfortable around adults than other teenagers. I've had long conversations with my teachers before over stuff that isn't even school related. Which is why I am really glad that I'll be starting college next year. Respect the science!

Last edited:
They bullied me in group therapy.

Can't say I relate. But it's good you feel something, anhedonia is one hell of a state.

That’s what they do. They are evil sociopathic pieces of shit who deserve eternal agony, so they do these jobs of authority under the guise of “helping”, so they basically have a free pass to abuse anybody they want and then tell themselves they’re doing it because they’re good people.

Same, students are the same evil too and I’m still in my phase cuz no one was good to me

I have much more anger now

Those idiots think we will become normies but no we will never ever become like them

In group therapy, Shannon's mother contacted staff to inform them of her "problem": Tall Italian Giovanni would not speak to her and she was crying over it.

"Miss, we cannot force a child to speak to your daughter!" (Mr. Mike)

"It's okay, honey! You can go to group therapy now. They've switched you and Giovanni into another group" (Lisa Jill)

"Good! I was disgusted by that Black boy. I hope I never see him again!" (Shannon)

That was brutal, but the blackpill will save you from being hurt after rejection since you would expect this exact outcome and know that even the most subhuman women have normie to sub5 tier orbiter cucks to validate her ego.

Group Therapy, 2013:

- Marcus wraps his arm around Shannon Rose Bosanac's torso and calls her "Sweetie"

- Miss Rebecca tells Shannon that she is exempt from bringing her goal sheet

- Giovanni sits near Shannon to make her feel comfortable

- Gwendolyn partners with Shannon during gym activities

- Shannon is switched into another group to avoid my negative influence

- Shannon's mother picks her up daily in a red Toyota, circumventing the public medical transportation system

- Leandro asks if Shannon was returning to our group(She wasn't)

Group Therapy, 2016:

- I am placed into the "Morning Group" by Miss Brooke to protect Shannon from my negative influence.

- Shannon receives luxurious care in the local psychiatric hospital(2x)

- A boy named "George" gushes over Shannon and offers her constant advice (Autistic)

- A boy named "Joe" gushes over Shannon and teaches her fishing techniques (Also autistic)

- A boy named "Chris" flirts with Shannon over text and social media

Our guest, James, is a model?

Screenshot from 2021 11 13 17 02 39

Cleared.

Repetition:

Re: Supposed to hang out with a girl tomorrow
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185625650Saturday, March 19, 2016 12:43 AM CDT
"I don't want to get in too deep" Nonsensical statement. You are deepening your vulnerability by continuously chatting with this individual over the Internet. I am certain that the person contacts another male immediately after having a "good chat" with you.

Such a person will retain virginity and loyally wait for this:

2023-05-21-12_18_49-my-heart-aches-every-time-she-walks-into-class-_-page-2-_-incels-is-invo-png.755867

Not quite.

2023-05-21-08_42_47-meme-timothy-james-byrne_-schizophrenic-youtuber-_-incels-is-involunta-png.755571

2023-05-21-08_45_50-jfl-for-real-_-incels-is-involuntary-celibate-mozilla-firefox-png.755573

2023-05-21-08_46_01-jfl-for-real-_-incels-is-involuntary-celibate-mozilla-firefox-png.755574

2023-05-21-08_46_35-jfl-for-real-_-incels-is-involuntary-celibate-mozilla-firefox-png.755575

Quit dribbling, cum-recepticle, you seem dull:

asd-png.685823

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150854133Sunday, November 30, 2014 8:34 PM CST
"problem is I've cut off contacts with everyone outside my family except for a select group of people once a month at a club meeting so yeah" I would suggest attempting to retrieve an assessment from a qualified psychologist.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182817833Monday, February 01, 2016 1:07 AM CST
Well TheMagentaDelight, your evident naivety is rather astounding, and repulsive. The concept of "living for family" is certainly existent. It is the product of the natural hedonistic-inclinations shared mutually between all human individuals. Relatives provide many individuals with a mechanism to receive self-pleasure via reassurance/assistance from external people. That is why they are so heavily celebrated.

Re: why is autism an insult
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185074149Wednesday, March 09, 2016 10:08 PM CST
Simple. Neuro-typical individuals are generally narcissistic imbeciles. The vast majority of the individuals perceived as "normal" are concerned only with elevating their social-status within society by patronizing and victimizing persons with ASD. Plenty of autistic individuals suffer from significant cognitive disabilities. It is unreasonable and purely idiotic to respond with aggression simply because of their significant difficulty with adapting to environmental alterations. Truly, it is quite angering. Society is nothing more than a cesspool of parasitic scum.

@Six, you are welcome to read it as an incel user of this site.

As for others...you received your own consequences. Good to learn how to interact with other races.

A cousin of a guy a speak too came to visit their family for a bit, on site i instantly became obsessed and infatuated, iam no longer a teen and my default mode is depressed and uninterested in anything.

Something awoke in me that day and for the next couple of days my sleep and eating habits gradually started you suffer but i didn't felt sick or tired in fact I'd say i didn't felt that great in a long time.

I asked my buddy and he said she's single and barely any experience with dating mind you she's 3/10 anorexic curry, her smv being that low combined with the alleged rumors of her being "pure" something snapped in me and for the next 36 hours i absolutely could not sleep and refused to eat anything, yet i had infinite energy,

I'm bed my mind would run on scenarios of me asking her out and succeeding, us being a couple, playing games together, going out even starting a family, i got so exited i started telling acquaintances in the area about my feelings (boy did i regret that)

On the day i was to ask her out and after more than 36 hours of no sleep and food i approached her and notice something was suspicious, normally she's just look at me in a way any stranger would now her look was that of avoidance and what i think was nervousness, i approached her and said "can i ask you something later" she just nod her head and walked away with unusual "briskness"

To prep i pumped my skinny arms and chest with 15 push ups and combed my hair and stuff for the moment I've been waiting for, i at tented a gathering with their family and saw her by herself getting a drink, i approached and when she saw me she just looked at her feet.

I said hi she replied in kind, then i said "the thing i was gonna ask....... Can i like uh have your number" immediately she started shaking her head like a fucking wet dog trying to dry out, (God iam feeling nauseous just remembering)

My friend came up to me and ask how it was I told him just like last year (it has been almost exactly 1 year since i had the courage to initiate with female)

He said well bro that's life you'll get the next one. At that moment i swear my hearing started going and my eyesight darken i felt dizzy so i sad down, when i regain my bearings i left immediately and gone to the liquor store, bought a big bottle of very strong rum and gone home to finish the bottle, the next morning when i sobered up the realization hit me, iam actually a trucel. My youth and low smv women was my ultimate cope now it's been a year since i got rejected by a very low smv female and iam on my way to being 25.

I now feel like iam disgusting looking, like iam truly worthless and i should never pass on my genetics even if i got the opportunity which would be a blessing, also what was daunting was how much blue pill thinking was at play during all of it, all the signs that she didn't like me was there I just ignoring with a justification in my head,

When she abruptly looked away from my face "oh she must just be shy"

When she laughed at another guy joke and not mine "she must not understand my humor"

"she would date me because my looks is better than her"

"not much guys seems to be interested rn so my chances are guaranteed"

Idk if any of you experience this kinda thing before but it scared me how much fucking motivation and energy my body granted me when I taught i finally had a fucking chance at happiness, then for the next day to see the toll depression has in contrast... Anyway that's my rant
You gotta be confident. Keep up the push ups & working out because women need men for utility

You gotta be confident. Keep up the push ups & working out because women need men for utility

No, the appearance and history concluded it for us. It's partially vengeance, at the cost of James' peace of mind(I never trusted holes to give me a fair fight to begin with), and my own reminder of why I've never trusted European holes.

The oneitispill is brutal man :blackpill:

The oneitispill is brutal man :blackpill:

Yes, though I think the overwhelming sense of inferiority in that first situation made it all much worse.

Have more showers