Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Oneitis Rage Phenomenon

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Who else here has experienced all their romantic feelings towards their oneitis turn towards hate and rage ?

Not yet. I haven't seen her in 5 years. If I found out she's with someone then it will probably turn to hate.

Not yet. I haven't seen her in 5 years. If I found out she's with someone then it will probably turn to hate.
mhmmm, let's hope so

Who else here has experienced all their romantic feelings towards their oneitis turn towards hate and rage ?
I probably relate more to this comment than anything else on this site. I thought she'd be the one, but she turned out to be a Hello Kitty cum dumpster getting passed around by chads

Yes because seems like she was happy to fuck with everyone else but only kept me at a good distance in the far friendzoned orbiter group. And considering that I did a lot more betabux shit like giving her lifts in my car and everyone used to use my dorm room as a chill out pad to smoke in and whatever, I feel angry. I didn't realise that personality doesn't mean shit back then . I wish I was white and ripped like all the chads she used to chase. Then I wouldn't be here. Being Indian here sucks dick even the Indian girls don't want you nobody does.

Especially when she posted about her open sex life on twitter

Was brutal enough for me to want to kill myself

I probably relate more to this comment than anything else on this site. I thought she'd be the one, but she turned out to be a Hello Kitty cum dumpster getting passed around
I'm interested did you think she was innocent and when did you figure out she's not

I'm interested did you think she was innocent and when did you figure out she's not
I thought she was innocent at first. She seemed chill and tomboyish, but in sophomore she started whoring herself out, dressing up like a street hooker. Later in junior year and senior year, she'd post condoms on her Snapchat story and would also sing songs on TikTok about sucking dick. A few months ago, I found her parents' Facebook accounts, and sent them photos of her whoring herself out, dressing up half-naked. For the last 6 months, her Instagram and TikTok have been private, so I feel better now.

I thought she was innocent at first. She seemed chill and tomboyish, but in sophomore she started whoring herself out, dressing up like a street hooker. Later in junior year and senior year, she'd post condoms on her Snapchat story and would also sing songs on TikTok about sucking dick. A few months ago, I found her parents' Facebook accounts, and sent them photos of her whoring herself out, dressing up half-naked. For the last 6 months, her Instagram and TikTok have been private, so I feel better now.
Lols at least her parents told her off for being a slag but sorry man I also invested years in a girl to find out she was a cheap whore for any tall muscle niggers with money and thought I would be her oofy doofy

I cringe now when I think of how much life I wasted on that delusional shit but that feeling of hope is intoxicating