Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel oneitis pain is worse than cancer

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
the last chapter of my oneitis struggle:

so i saw her a few minutes ago. (i did not get her a gift. thanks for putting some logic in me.)
i understood today how much pain she gives me. i always think about her like a cuck, but honestly when the time comes to see her im just feeling really bad because of anxiety. and after i leave after our session...... wow. i feel very suicidal. knowing its over and i will not see her soon.
i always think about everything we said and what i could have said better.
most of the time im just rotting in my apartment, but everytime its the time to see her i suddenly have the energy to style my hair, to dress nice.
she also had gloves today because of the chinese virus. this made me really sad. usually i try to make a few jokes so we wont just talk about my injury, but today i fetl really high inhb.

but today after all wasnt out last session. she said i will need one more but it will only happen in 6 weeks due to the chinese virus.
6 weeks.

she is my drug and i cant see her for 6 weeks. and the thing is? everytime during our session i just tell my self in the head - she is nothing, just a cute foid that touch you cuz its her job, but she isnt like a god or something, why the fuck would i when i come home be depressed about not being near her?
but it doesnt help.

that only shows how hungry i am to the companionship of foids. to the touch. to even look at them. it doesnt matter that i know they are just low iq holes.
we men are programmed to need that companionship.

in those 6 weeks i think i will go to a therapist, im really scared of me roping after the final session with my oneitis.

and the most brutal thing is - im nothing to her. she doesnt think about me even 0.000001% of the time i think about her.
im only patient number 432432 to her. after she finish work she goes to her enginner chad bf that fucks her all day.

inb4 all the "you arent black pilled if you got oneitis" low iq tards

Last edited:
you arent black pilled if you got oneitis

Brutal man, I understand you, I also have oneitis and although most of the time I am fine, when I see her I get very depressed.

How did the party go(if you went there)?

over for u. do meditation and cold shower and stop thinking of oneitis. all oneitis is sluts for Chad.

Nga get a grip.

She goes home, gets plowed by Chad and doesn't give a flying fuck about you.

She's a manipulative hole. Nothing else. Women are all vapid low IQ annoying cunts. AWALT

Nga get a grip.

She's a manipulative hole. Nothing else. Women are all vapid low IQ annoying cunts. AWALT
i know it. and I want it. i would do anything for it.

I’m sorry man

i know it. and I want it. i would do anything for it.
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelswhat::feelsUgh:

A dog is more desirable to her than you'll ever be.

Your genetics mean you'll never be happy.

how old are you?

I feel you. It's the worst pain in the world.

Back in caveman days, your oneitis would end up with you. Foids simply had zero power and were so dependent on us that if you wanted a foid badly enough, you could have her.

Our brains are maladpated to the current environment.

You stopped having oneitis cause you stopped seeing her. Doesnt count. You will fall in love with the next girl to talk to you
it does too bro, I've seen new girls in class and talked to some and I don't catch oneitis because I am blackpilled
Colvin is incel

the last chapter of my oneitis struggle:

so i saw her a few minutes ago. (i did not get her a gift. thanks for putting some logic in me.)
i understood today how much pain she gives me. i always think about her like a cuck, but honestly when the time comes to see her im just feeling really bad because of anxiety. and after i leave after our session...... wow. i feel very suicidal. knowing its over and i will not see her soon.
i always think about everything we said and what i could have said better.
most of the time im just rotting in my apartment, but everytime its the time to see her i suddenly have the energy to style my hair, to dress nice.
she also had gloves today because of the chinese virus. this made me really sad. usually i try to make a few jokes so we wont just talk about my injury, but today i fetl really high inhb.

but today after all wasnt out last session. she said i will need one more but it will only happen in 6 weeks due to the chinese virus.
6 weeks.

she is my drug and i cant see her for 6 weeks. and the thing is? everytime during our session i just tell my self in the head - she is nothing, just a cute foid that touch you cuz its her job, but she isnt like a god or something, why the fuck would i when i come home be depressed about not being near her?
but it doesnt help.

that only shows how hungry i am to the companionship of foids. to the touch. to even look at them. it doesnt matter that i know they are just low iq holes.
we men are programmed to need that companionship.

in those 6 weeks i think i will go to a therapist, im really scared of me roping after the final session with my oneitis.

and the most brutal thing is - im nothing to her. she doesnt think about me even 0.000001% of the time i think about her.
im only patient number 432432 to her. after she finish work she goes to her enginner chad bf that fucks her all day.

inb4 all the "you arent black pilled if you got oneitis" low iq tards
How does she act around you?

having a oneitis in 2020 is pretty bluepilled not gonna lie but being an incel is worse than most degenerative diseases

I am going to send her another letter. Maby it got lost by the postal service.

I hate to say this - but just get over it.

Brutal man, I understand you, I also have oneitis and although most of the time I am fine, when I see her I get very depressed.
My condolences

Nga get a grip.

:blackpill:

you need to learn to detach, stay away from her and wait till you get better.
6 weeks sounds excellent
That's the only way

stop bumping this. im trying to forget her