Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Oneitis] no point in confessing

Quit being a simp OP :feelsseriously:

Yesterday I was texting with oneitis as usual and this happened. She sent picture where she shows fuck signs with her hands, i said “I’ll spank you for this kind of actions” and she replies “do you want to get a blowjob from me?”
w0w :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

My advice:
Randomly stop texting her and just wait if she contacts you or anything.

I did that with my """friends""" after that I realized that all contact was initiated from me. Once I stopped texting them, I lost them.

My advice:

I did that with my """friends""" after that I realized that all contact was initiated from me. Once I stopped texting them, I lost them.
This is the brutal unfiltered unadulterated truth

You need to stop texting that bitch. You are getting nothing from it, she wouldnt even hand you a tree branch you if you were drowning in quicksand.

My advice:

I hate existence

Honestly dude just give up

The only way this could have ended really. Too bad OP rip in personality

You are posting all the time about her and she doesn't give a shit about you, if you do something that she doesn't like she will block u instantly :lul::lul::lul: jfl at the cucks orbiters

That's one hell of a cringy situation.

mogs me at exchanging messages with a woman

200w

She knows you are into her and she is having a sick pleasure toying with you and emasculating you.
Just drop it bro. Cut contacts, if she reaches you (she won't probably) don't act like a simp.

My advice:

100% foolproof litmus test for friendship ngl.

IF THERES NO POINT THEN STFU FAGGOT !