Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Oneitis] no point in confessing

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Yesterday I was texting with oneitis as usual and this happened. She sent picture where she shows fuck signs with her hands, i said “I’ll spank you for this kind of actions” and she replies “do you want to be blocked?”

Block her randomly and see if she tries to contact you. If she does then you might have a chance.

Block her randomly and see if she tries to contact you. If she does then you might have a chance.
Sounds like redpill ngl

Yesterday I was texting with oneitis as usual and this happened. She sent picture where she shows fuck signs with her hands, i said “I’ll spank you for this kind of actions” and she replies “do you want to be blowed?”
:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Only chad gets away with that bro tbh

???
She sent me image like this
92DF242A 85FF 44C4 90F0 F603F0F0E315

Thats really brutal its over

So at this rate you will never confess to your oneitis, remember if you do it I will do it with mine.

So at this rate you will never confess to your oneitis, remember if you do it I will do it with mine.
Man shes never been aggressive with me before :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

That’s why u inkwell

Man shes never been aggressive with me before :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
You know I could recommend this to you: Try to create a sad or cataclysmic moment with your oneitis and when you get to the moment it ends, steal a kiss or take advantage of the situation to have the closest contact you can with her, at least you will know that you tried it once without import the method. I tell you why I did that with mine 2 years ago.

You know I could recommend this to you: Try to create a sad or cataclysmic moment with your oneitis and when you get to the moment it ends, steal a kiss or take advantage of the situation to have the closest contact you can with her, at least you will know that you tried it once without import the method. I tell you why I did that with mine 2 years ago.
Damn, how do i create “sad or cataclysmic moment”? Should we both catch corona chan and go to same hospital? And how’s yours ended 2 years ago?

block her now

Damn, how do i create “sad or cataclysmic moment”? Should we both catch corona chan and go to same hospital? And how’s yours ended 2 years ago?
Look for something like: Hey I'm leaving the city, I'm going to a distant university, I'm going to be sooo busy for x reason and we won't be able to see each other, oh a nostalgic moment of how they met and remembering the things they did together, so that's where you take advantage In my case, it was my oneitis that helped create that moment, because she was going to leave the city, we were sad and it was then that I took advantage of the moment, I was able to taste something of her, but then she looked at me with terror and disgust, it was uncomfortable as shit, I made up something and said I had to go. Lol, then she told me that the plans had been canceled and that I would still live here and today that event is as if it had not happened.

Iam sorry dude. Its pretty much over lol.

Texting with women

:chad: :feelsugh:

Tell her you want children

Must be nice to have a girl to text atleast. Ask them out get it over with.

Shes made it easier for you JFL. But "do you want to get blocked" sounds super rude.
Fucking cunt she is, typical foid

>be very physical
>spend all time together
>tell that you wouldn’t mind living together
>get agressive when guy expresses interest

ok boyo, time to give it up.

TextlikeChad as a nonChad Theory, not gonna end well.

ok boyo, time to give it up.
I thought i gonna create thread that would be called “speedloaders oneitis grand finale”, thought it would be 5 pages long at least. But no, this thread is actually how this story ends

Fucking cunt she is, typical foid

>be very physical
>spend all time together
>tell that you wouldn’t mind living together
>get agressive when guy expresses interest

Ya she sounds like an uber cunt. Its so over .
I thought i gonna create thread that would be called “speedloaders oneitis grand finale”, thought it would be 5 pages long at least. But no, this thread is actually how this story ends

Ya man. I was expecting an intense climax. Instead she ended it before it began lol.

Ya she sounds like an uber cunt. Its so over .

Ya man. I was expecting an intense climax. Instead she ended it before it began lol.
And notice that she is literally my looksmatch (confirmed by couple of people)

And notice that she is literally my looksmatch (confirmed by couple of people)

Ofcourse. If i had a nickel for eveytime my looksmatch rejected me, id have many nickels.

coom in her drink and giv to er

Ofcourse. If i had a nickel for eveytime my looksmatch rejected me, id have many nickels.
If hole tastes a chad once (her ex bf), shes never going to settle for something less. And then people ask my why i hate chads the most and why i wish them eternity in hell

thus is the life of an incel

If hole tastes a chad once (her ex bf), shes never going to settle for something less. And then people ask my why i hate chads the most and why i wish them eternity in hell

Shed prolly be willing to settle for a guy like to you much later in life, when shes done riding the cock carousel and she needs a "real man" , whatever the fuck that means.

Shed prolly be willing to settle for a guy like to you much later in life, when shes done riding the cock carousel and she needs a "real man" , whatever the fuck that means.
This video, but I’m doomguy and my oneitis is hell priest

@Speedloader coom in drink or food giv 2 err will mak u feel gu d