Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Oneitis-itis has returned to me

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
I don't know if many people have noticed here but I have made a couple threads dubbed "Roastie Encounter" that have detailed a couple run-ins with a female. I hate to admit it, but I think I've fallen for the bitch; regardless if she's taken or not. Even if she is and there is 0% chance anything ever happens, it means that Ive got oneitis again. After I left high school where there were a lot of pretty girls in my private school, I chose to attend a community college where most of the women were Hispanic. Nothing against Hispanics (great food), but I'm not attracted to their women which is good for my sanity. Anyways of course a 9/10 HAD to show up and make her presence noticeable.

Fortunately the semester is formally over in a couple of weeks so I hopefully wont see her again, but it usually works out where I'll see her and it just makes me so damn depressed. I'm fucking done

it's over for us community collegecels

This forum is filled with failed normies to the brim lol

3dpd take the 2d pill

I think getting oneitises is a sign of wanting a monogomous relationship, which is desirable. Sleeping around is harmful for society (and part of why incels even exist). You seem to have the right mindset, and as everyone has said, either asker her out or find a new one if you know you have no chance.

i had a similar thing happen to me in college whenever i saw a pretty girl i would imagine having a relationship with her and imagine us getting married. i imagined the reactions of my parents and brother when they see i pulled a hot girl. sometimes i would stare at girls during classes and they would stare back and at the time i thought they liked me back so i went up and tried to talk to them but it always ended badly. you are right in saying that it probably wont go anywhere cause it wont go anywehre or at least it didnt with me. its best not to have hope but people say unconfident males are unattractive so dont show her that you dont think you have a chance cause you might. you never know what a whore is into one might love fucking losers you never know so always just bee on the lookout

i had a similar thing happen to me in college whenever i saw a pretty girl i would imagine having a relationship with her and imagine us getting married. i imagined the reactions of my parents and brother when they see i pulled a hot girl. sometimes i would stare at girls during classes and they would stare back and at the time i thought they liked me back so i went up and tried to talk to them but it always ended badly. you are right in saying that it probably wont go anywhere cause it wont go anywehre or at least it didnt with me. its best not to have hope but people say unconfident males are unattractive so dont show her that you dont think you have a chance cause you might. you never know what a whore is into one might love fucking losers you never know so always just bee on the lookout
I just want children more than anything. I keep getting attracted to the same type of female too; thin, brunette, brown eyed, and quiet. It's too late in the semester to actually do anything tho, and last time I saw her she was talking to another guy. I haven't asked out a girl in 4 years now, and even then I'm 0-2

I just want children more than anything. I keep getting attracted to the same type of female too; thin, brunette, brown eyed, and quiet. It's too late in the semester to actually do anything tho, and last time I saw her she was talking to another guy. I haven't asked out a girl in 4 years now, and even then I'm 0-2
bro why would you want kids you are just going to pass on your bad genes dont do that.