Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Oneitis is a coping mechanism

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
You think in a way because you are vocel because you only want your oneitis and nobody else but its a massive cope.

Oneitis just allows people to avoid the reality that nobody is attracted to them by fixating on finding strong pure love with one person. It's giga cope, though I can't blame people.

thank god I never had an oneitis, its super cucked and emotionally draining

high IQ thread

thank god I never had an oneitis, its super cucked and emotionally draining
Actually, those without oneitis are coping and somewhat jealous.

Oneitis is a slowly death

This isn't what oneitis is. Makes sense you'd think that though.
yeah. oneitis isn't a voluntary thing and it doesn't necessarily mean you think you have more of a chance with her than with other girls, or that you're not interested in other women. it just means you have an extremely strong attachment to one person. if I could choose not to have a oneitis I would

yeah. oneitis isn't a voluntary thing and it doesn't necessarily mean you think you have more of a chance with other girls, or that you're not interested in other girls. it just means you have an extremely strong attachment to one person. if I could choose not to have a oneitis I would
That's pretty much how it is, and I'd have turned it off, too, if I could. Although, I haven't suffered having a oneitis in quite a while, so either I'm getting over it, or the concept of a foid having any interest in me has become so alien it's damaged my ability to have oneitis, too.

That's pretty much how it is, and I'd have turned it off, too, if I could. Although, I haven't suffered having a oneitis in quite a while, so either I'm getting over it, or the concept of a foid having any interest in me has become so alien it's damaged my ability to have oneitis, too.
my oneitis literally hates me but I've still thought about her every single day for the past two years. I have no delusions about her having interest in me

I have no delusions about her having interest in me
Maybe it's my depression, then, gotten to a new low, I don't know. I just haven't had a oneitis in a long time, doesn't seem like I can hold those thoughts anymore.

oneitits would imply that one woman would even show enough interest in me for me to like her like that

Are you sure? I think oneitis is just like an uncontrollable hormonal reaction. I had one for like a year. If I had two choices (a) not having oneitis and ascending with some random attractive girl (b) having oneitis and ascending with her I would choose the latter every time. It's like a drug essentially. It's much more pleasant to have it if you can actually get your oneitis; much worse if you can't. Kind of like a high-risk vs low-risk investment. Though these comparisons are all pointless because you do not choose to have or not to have oneitis. I think if you experienced it you would not be saying this stuff.