Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Oneitis] finally blocked me

Sad shit, man.

I sent her photo where i smoke in my car and she went mad. The bitch said: so you didn’t let me smoke in car, but now doing it yourself! You fool!

“No, u” was my answer

“NO U” she replied

“Kiss my ass” i said

She blocked me
And i felt nothing. This isn’t as bad as rejection, cause i was rejected long ago
link to other onetis threads, did u ask her out? Did u get rejected, brutal tbh, my onetis is dating psl 6 white guy with hollow cheeks and slayer eyes and he's statusmaxxed

Oneitis is going to lead you to become like Ricardo Lopez

Literally who
He was some American dude who was obsessed with the singer Bjork in the 90's and then later killed himself when he found out she was dating a BBC. He was already pretty mentally ill, but the obsession with the oneitis only made it worse.

Although it was very cucked of him to kill himself over that he was severely mentally ill. But oneitis is a rabbit hole you don't want to go into. The several times I did have oneitis it ended in me planning my suicide.

He was some American dude who was obsessed with the singer Bjork in the 90's and then later killed himself when he found out she was dating a BBC. He was already pretty mentally ill, but the obsession with the oneitis only made it worse.

Although it was very cucked of him to kill himself over that he was severely mentally ill. But oneitis is a rabbit hole you don't want to go into. The several times I did have oneitis it ended in me planning my suicide.

Nah, I’m not crazy like this dude

Women are just mentally ill hypocrites trying to through you whatever mental games she can throw at you.

Fuck that whore

Brutal rejection pill

Finally it comes to an end.

I hope u learn your lesson now instead of going to orbite another foid

have you ever thought about buying a nice new watch ?

have you ever thought about buying a nice new watch ?
BB075B4A 208A 4801 BE20 A90B9634DDCB