Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR oneitis becomes slut

Had to share this thread on Looksmax. :lul:

Just be NT/Big Dick confirmed? , he’s not even that good looking, just an Asian normie getting a blonde stacylite be his whore! :feelsohgod::feelsrope:
@SadBoy888 @bigantennaemay1 @Transcended Trucel @Copexodius Maximus @Truckcel @yez @nystagmuscel @dungeondragon @turbosperg :cryfeels:

He’s even a fucking manlet! :feelsohgod:
Maybe we should start a new acronym, JBNT. :feelsseriously:

Also, I'm 5'9", didn't realize I'm a manlet. :dafuckfeels:

Maybe we should start a new acronym, JBNT. :feelsseriously:

Also, I'm 5'9", didn't realize I'm a manlet. :dafuckfeels:
35% of women will still reject a man for being 5’9.

35% of women will still reject a man for being 5’9.
View attachment 646566
Wow. Well, being autistic is still a far worse trait for me to have, anyway. Not like my height matters when 100% of women will still reject me for having assburgers. :feelsbadman:

Save pics and send them to her future boyfriend at the right time :smonk:

Just be NT/Big Dick confirmed? , he’s not even that good looking, just an Asian normie getting a blonde stacylite be his whore! :feelsohgod::feelsrope:
@SadBoy888 @bigantennaemay1 @Transcended Trucel @Copexodius Maximus @Truckcel @yez @nystagmuscel @dungeondragon @turbosperg :cryfeels:

He’s even a fucking manlet! :feelsohgod:
Just be rice

He is:
NT-maxxed ( he has the zoomer E-boy hair cut)
Height-maxxed ( taller than the foid)
(Possibly) K-pop halo, although judging by the absence of “ alt “ girl aesthetics ( counter culture is culture after all) I doubt this one.
I don’t know the details of the situation, but I’d bet there’s also jester-maxxing and beta-buxxing going on as well

@Zer0/∞ Low inhib NTs strike again! Bird's of a feather FUCK together! :feelscry: He seems to be taller than her so he may have a halo around him despite his race. Neither look very...respectable imo.

no hes 5'9 im 5'11

5’9 isn’t even that tall for Asian in the west, another case of JBNT! :feelsohgod::feelsrope: :blackpill:

He is:
NT-maxxed ( he has the zoomer E-boy hair cut)
Height-maxxed ( taller than the foid)
(Possibly) K-pop halo, although judging by the absence of “ alt “ girl aesthetics ( counter culture is culture after all) I doubt this one.
I don’t know the details of the situation, but I’d bet there’s also jester-maxxing and beta-buxxing going on as well
Autistcel cope, you don’t need to be good looking or tall to get a mentally ill white whore like this, just be NT, not that ugly, and being popular in his city’s party/club scene is all you need. :feelsUgh:

She didn't become a slut, she always was :feelsthink:

When you dreamed about being with her, she was sucking Chad's cock while having Tyrone's one in the ass and Chang's one in the pussy :feelsthink:

Brutal but true :feelsthink:

She didn't become a slut, she always was :feelsthink:

When you dreamed about being with her, she was sucking Chad's cock while having Tyrone's one in the ass and Chang's one in the pussy :feelsthink:

Brutal but true :feelsthink:
no she was a good girl, I fell in love because I knew she'd be the one.... until her degenerate hoe friends introduced her to drugs and parties. She became a slut, even though she was much uglier before becoming slut I still prefer to love the old her

no she was a good girl, I fell in love because I knew she'd be the one.... until her degenerate hoe friends introduced her to drugs and parties. She became a slut, even though she was much uglier before becoming slut I still prefer to love the old her
Okay but her "good" version didn't want to be with you anyway

Okay but her "good" version didn't want to be with you anyway
this is probably just gigacope but she told me she would be with me if she broke up with her bf.... COPE COPE COPE though :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Been 2 years since I heard from her :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:COPE

this is probably just gigacope but she told me she would be with me if she broke up with her bf.... COPE COPE COPE though :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Been 2 years since I heard from her :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:COPE
Gigacope indeed :blackpill:

CHOGGED
She's pretty hot btw

What happened to you is in all likelihood why half of the forum is here. It ain’t easy for us

Just be Ching Chong theory

I brutally face mog him, but as we all know Height>>>>>>>>everything :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Heightpill as well, any NT normie above 5'8 can easily get a gf, while sub 5'6 ROT :reeeeee::reeeeee:
Cope, NT > height! :feelsUnreal:

My ex oneitis is going down this path too, i tried to save her by confessing to her and keeping her safe, but she only sees me as her "brother" all that 7 years being friends with her was for nothing, now i just cut contact with her, i don't want to know anything that's bound to happen to her in the future because i might really kill myself (in minecraft) if i see her become what i hate the most :feelsrope:

My ex oneitis is going down this path too, i tried to save her by confessing to her and keeping her safe, but she only sees me as her "brother" all that 7 years being friends with her was for nothing, now i just cut contact with her, i don't want to know anything that's bound to happen to her in the future because i might really kill myself (in minecraft) if i see her become what i hate the most :feelsrope:
exatly how I feel too, seeing her become someone I hated the most, and whats sad is I believed I actually had a chance with her :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: its suifuel just thinking about what shes doing with other guys while I still have feelings for her :feelsrope:

Having a crush after you discovered the blackpill that means you're retarded and you're a übercuck

Man this dude isn't a Chad. If he's a Chad then I'm Chad.

I share images of oneitis across the globe so that everyone should see her as the slut she really is

It's over for me, oneitis of 2 years went to a party tonight and posted this. While I was crying my eyes out for her in my bed she was getting ran through by chads. She even wrote "SLUT" on herself, I don't just feel bad for her but also for her parents.
View: https://imgur.com/a/XiWPg7h

GET CHOGGED BOY :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

brootal hate woman and become monk gives pure existential peace and happiness boyo

Suifuel moment

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Youre simping for this roastie?

10/10 hqnp

Jfl at you op