Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One week in and I feel like I am going to fail Uni

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
If you can finish most of your courses, then all is good

Do the failed classes later
full

You can't fail if you're Asian. It's against the law of nature.
el racismo
I was a top student before the blackpill as well xD
Being blackpilled before college as a nonchad non-NT male = over. You won't have any motivation.

Can't fail uni, if I fail I would end up wage slaving in some Mickey D's being forced to deal with nigresses and soycucks. I want to live far away from the city and build a large cargo container base.
Everything comes back to inceldom somehow. Everything.
More importantly it comes down to how society is hell bent on making unattractive males occupy the most uncomfortable positions in society where they are more likely to get bullied by default so that foids can benefit.

Utterly brutal. This is what inceldom does to our brain.

el racismo

Being blackpilled before college as a nonchad non-NT male = over. You won't have any motivation.

Everything comes back to inceldom somehow. Everything.
More importantly it comes down to how society is hell bent on making unattractive males occupy the most uncomfortable positions in society where they are more likely to get bullied by default so that foids can benefit.
Utterly brutal. This is what inceldom does to our brain.
Inceldom is surely the bane. Even more brutal is that you see people at your age who are shorter (and probably better looking) than you are having girlfriends and probably nailing each other. Beyond brutal.

Inceldom is surely the bane. Even more brutal is that you see people at your age who are shorter (and probably better looking) than you are having girlfriends and probably nailing each other. Beyond brutal.
The most annoying thing is how you are tired of life after discovering the blackpill and feel like you don't need to hear anything at this point but all you hear in class, between classes, on campus and in the dorm is normies talk. Literally they just talk to each other whenever they get the chance. The foids also have a sing song like voice that makes it difficult to concentrate on work.
Imagine hearing conversations about things normies were late to arrive at like the redpill when you are blackpilled. It's probably a bit common now because of normies browsing reddit and trying to act hip with the newest internet concepts. Luckily not so much for Millenials but Zoomers have no filter so I can only imagine tbh

The most annoying thing is how you are tired of life after discovering the blackpill and feel like you don't need to hear anything at this point but all you hear in class, between classes, on campus and in the dorm is normies talk. Literally they just talk to each other whenever they get the chance. The foids also have a sing song like voice that makes it difficult to concentrate on work.
Imagine hearing conversations about things normies were late to arrive at like the redpill when you are blackpilled. It's probably a bit common now because of normies browsing reddit and trying to act hip with the newest internet concepts. Luckily not so much for Millenials but Zoomers have no filter so I can only imagine tbh
In High School because of my diagnosed autism I had special accommodations of which I sit near to teachers. A significant majority are white women, in their back I saw they would typically wear off their shoes and have their feet bare naked. Most students male and female alike are too bluepilled to notice the situation however.

In High School because of my diagnosed autism I had special accommodations of which I sit near to teachers. A significant majority are white women, in their back I saw they would typically wear off their shoes and have their feet bare naked. Most students male and female alike are too bluepilled to notice the situation however.
It's hard to focus when foids with their high pitched voices, inflections and quirky mannierisms are always present. Other times it just gets annoying. Simply hearing normies talk is exhausting ngl

It's hard to focus when foids with their high pitched voices, inflections and quirky mannierisms are always present. Other times it just gets annoying. Simply hearing normies talk is exhausting ngl
Also foid teachers would always show off their feet to the class though the majority of the students are too bluepilled to notice anything other than ZOG programming to their brains.

Also foid teachers would always show off their feet to the class though the majority of the students are too bluepilled to notice anything other than ZOG programming to their brains.
I don't really pay attention to foid's feet tbh but sandals or flip flops when it's warm/boots when it's cold, iced coffee, iphone are like the standard college foid accessories.

I don't really pay attention to foid's feet tbh but sandals or flip flops when it's warm/boots when it's cold, iced coffee, iphone are like the standard college foid accessories.
Foid teachers love to cocktease males.

birthday was my parents fault. you can't blame me for being lied to for 19 years. fuck you.

yeah, except they never lied to you. I could think of a better larp on the spot. Seriously, how could you think anyone with half a brain could fall for this?
Your parents lied to you about a huge part of your identity... because they thought you’d be le sad :( that you went to Kindergarten late? and so they told all your family to keep this from you when they came to your birthday parties months before they were supposed to?
And somehow you’ve never seen a single one of your documents in your life? Your teachers never questioned it when the birthday you told them was different than the one on your documents?
Your parents somehow went through all this effort to hide these things from you and everyone else............ because they thought you’d develop mental illnesses and drug addictions and commit suicide because of fucking kindergarten. Yeah, okay.

you larped about this, I’m just going to assume everything else is a larp.
Are you really even an incel? Wouldn’t be the first time a larper postmaxxer actually turned out to be a slayer.

He also larped about his dick size, one day his dick is suddenly like 2 inches shorter and has a micro or something

Pointless to even argue with obvious larps like that tbh, just mutual ignore

this shit should be ban-worthy. He’s still going ahead with it instead of just Saying it was a joke.
“My parents lied to me about my age because they thought I’d be suicidal that I graduated Kindergarten a few months late :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 338563
View attachment 338564

FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

Just a week in Uni (UofT FYI), the most [Brutal] [SuicideFuel] has already stuck in my head, and it is not even about normoids bragging about relationships (because I know a lot of them will get cucked)...

Rather it is about how I am panicking about how much harder the courses are going to be. Well many of you are going to tell me that "You are going to make it bro!". Yeah I know, but the problem is that what if I don't make it?

The problem is, that if I don't make it, I would have to go find a job, and now the job market is gone down to complete shit due to corona. Most importantly, people (especially foids) would call the cops on me faster than I say "Hi" to them due to my sub 4 truecel tier face.

I will still wait for midterm though, however, feel free to comment here.

@FinnCel @metabuxx @KingChemist @Colvin76 @Unhappy-Man @ThoughtfulCel @JosefMengelecel
Any advice for any fellow youngcels about to go to university I go this Friday and it's been keeping me up at night. My student Loan's late and I have a feeling that people will figure out that I'm not NT the first week and learn to avoid me. Welp looks like I'm going to be rotting on .co for the next four years of my life if I don't rope first