Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over One time I almost had a date

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
At one period in my life I accepted that's its over. It were happiest moments in my life.

Since I convinced its over I started to act like fucking idiot.

And then one girl said that maybe we can go on a date, and I agrred. So we planned we will go to restaurant for pizza.
So I was waiting for that day, it was just few days apart.
In the meantime this girl asked me 3 times if I can borrow her not so small amounts of money, I said no because my bank has some temporary issues, and then on day of our date she said that her son is ill and she can't come (I didn't even knew she had son).

So I guess it's over.

At one period in my life I accepted that's its over. It were happiest moments in my life.

Since I convinced its over I started to act like fucking idiot.

And then one girl said that maybe we can go on a date, and I agrred. So we planned we will go to restaurant for pizza.
So I was waiting for that day, it was just few days apart.
In the meantime this girl asked me 3 times if I can borrow her not so small amounts of money, I said no because my bank has some temporary issues, and then on day of our date she said that her son is ill and she can't come (I didn't even knew she had son).

So I guess it's over.
C741

It's possible that she lied that she was interested in the first place, I know they do this kind of manipulation.

This is the kind of cases that makes me happy to be a blackpilled incel.

You dodged a dangerous bullet there.