Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One thing is sex, another is validation of humanity

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
People accuse of only wanting sex, of only aiming for stacies, of only disregarding women etc.

That we see problems in society rather then us.

That we don't see how to improve ourselves, simply we want to chnage society to allow to have a foid without requring us to put any work in ourselves.

No.

We want a relationship with a foid, because it gives us confimation, that we are not ugly enough and not as undesirable as we think, that we have traits which are not "subhuman" which are worthy enough for a foid to consider us and thus it exalts us.

Sex is another step in this process of validation of not being subhuman. If a foid wants sex with us and we get it with her consent, then we get another piece of information. That we are worthy and our traits that make us up are worthy enough for a foid to consider procreation. Meaning we get the information that a foid indirectly states, which is that we are not nothing, that we are not but drones.

Then there is family. If we can get to procreate with a foid, we get the final infromation, that we are not made out of traits the human species considers not worthy of continuying in another genereation, most likely not even the past one or in the present you were said set of traits we deem acceptable, you were born in a way we don't wanted you to be born; you shouldt have been born.

Relationship, sex and having a family is a negation of that sentiment. It means we are not subhuman, but people.

Of course, its society's standard we have researched and explored and discovered that is this way. I do not believe in this standard. I reject the idea that phenotypical traits ultimetly creating your value of beauty has a link to the question whether you are a human and as follows, subject to decency.

Looksmaxers are a perfect example of this. They constantly whine about confidence, learning, social maxing, gymmaxing, softmaxing, academicmaxing, etc.

We know that we are to your idea subhuman, we reognize our traits as bad in line to your guidelines.

We also recognize that people abuse us in order to further make sure our set of traits does not pass on. Thye abuse us to ahieve happiness for their own health.

This is the problem we want to change. I would at the very least like to remove this mechanism that looks make you biased. I would love to marvel a pretty foid, without me making excuses for her being a bitch. Its a flaw. I would like to live in a society and be a part of a species which does not see some hidden agenda, trick or assumes naivness and surface level thought and process as inate traits of my ideas simply because my looks make you feel repulsed and thus poeple disregard me, they have disdain for me and everything that comes from me.

I would still aim for beauty, I would still work, I would still try and get more and more proof of my good side and I would nurture them in a society where looks don't influence the mind, but simply make it aware that it is beauty my eyes stare at.

Many of us grew hateful because of this system, and they say they deseve things as achieving recompensation and add by their own accord and feeling a % of that what you owe them as a fine to society doing its act. But just like lefties say: Palestinian uprising and killing of civlians or antisemtism is a product of Israeli opression whcih could've been avoided if...

So I say, our extremisim is a product of your abuse against us on this stupid basis, of this unfortunate doctrine that could've been avoided if...

I am a person. I have a dignity and I have human rights.

I call to treat me well in accordance to these intelectualy achieved and built standards. I don't feel entitled to a foid. I'm sad I will never be able to with myself and what I am onvince her of having a relatiosnhip with me, with the romantic, social and physcial aspects that come with it.

I'm sorry I rolled out as a dissapointment. But please, don't hit me, don't abuse me, don't mock me for everything else, which is the content of my character.

Inceldom is inevitable. Bullying is optional.

Even here newcomers are bullied because of their looks (being grAY), whilst I saw improvement in the number of responses I get from users on this site for being azure.

speak for urself. I let go of any desire I had for external validation years ago.

Unfortunately what we do, say and are does not matter unless we meet a minimum looks-threshold. Normies derive self-esteem and feel better about their place in the social hierarchy by rejecting and mocking people like us, many animals that live in groups are like this.

We want a relationship with a foid, because it gives us confimation, that we are not ugly enough and not as undesirable as we think, that we have traits which are not "subhuman" which are worthy enough for a foid to consider us and thus it exalts us.
just delude yourself theory