Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One Saturday out and saw 3 manlet ethnics dating pretty white foids height- and facemogging them

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
2 of them were ricemen and 1 sandnigger. It was definitely not the first time I saw such couples in Cuckmany and it will definitely not be the last time. It’s not impossible to see non-chad white dudes dating stacys but those guys are usually very tall and seem very NT.

Just be ethnic > jbw in Europe, as always. Tbh ngl, kek

What race are you?

Also we you have ethnic men on your mind

Not JBE. They're probably rich immigrant cucks shelling out money for the whores. :feelsjuice:

Just be ethnic > jbw in Europe
In cities yes on countryside it is the other way, tho foids are going studymaxx in cities and fucking niggers and on Oktoberfest they claim to be trad

In cities yes on countryside it is the other way, tho foids are going studymaxx in cities and fucking niggers and on Oktoberfest they claim to be trad
Even one allegedly “conservative” colleague of mine is dating a nigger, kek

Even one allegedly “conservative” colleague of mine is dating a nigger, kek
You seem to be happy about this, like you showing off, also you could just notice ethnic men more (Homo)
Also Turkish women can pass as white so you might be seeing white men ethnic women but not noticing it

Op seems happy (Is he a cuck?)

You seem to be happy about this, like you showing off, also you could just notice ethnic men more (Homo)
Also Turkish women can pass as white so you might be seeing white men ethnic women but not noticing it
Kek at your autistic tier interpretation.

I’m not happy, just apathetic at best. If anything I’m wondering how my chances would be if I were an ethnic like them.

They’re easy to distinguish JFL. Having lighter skin doesn’t make all your features look German/Western European

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back