Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One random cunt being murdered is enough for the media to ask to remove your rights

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Like was not obvious enough that the life of some hole is more important than 10000 men

20210312 022505 1

2725ff6b5aab9c8847f775f35427eef2

Women kill millions of children every year through abortions, they are a net negative when it's about taxes, they aren't the ones maintaining soyciety from not collapsing. And yet some of them can say for all the world to hear that they want to restrict your rights just so they feel safer. Cunts are really pushing it.

Last edited:
6 PM curfew would be lifefuel tbh. Imagine all the cockblocked normalgroids and social gatherings it would shut down. Yeah foids suck but a curfew sounds based.

Women kill millions of children every year through abortions, they are a net negative when it's about taxes, they aren't the ones maintaining soyciety from not collapsing. And yet some of them can say from all the world to hear that they want to restrict your rights just so they feel safer. Cunts are really pushing it.
Jfl at any soyfag who supports paying taxes to the cucks and whores controlling the government.

Life fuel that a foid was murdered tbh. The curfew is probably not going to happen bc then it'd have to apply to chads too.
Jfl at any soyfag who supports paying taxes to the cucks and whores controlling the government.
What I have already decided to do is to take periods of unemployment benefits that offset the tax I pay.

Women are hive-minded, and they operate as a unit. They empathize with each other more than we do. We just keep fighting among each other, slighting those who disagree with us. If all men were blackpilled, women would know their place. Alas, most men aren't even close to being blackpilled.

curfew=deli aisle-white knights

6 PM curfew would be lifefuel tbh. Imagine all the cockblocked normalgroids and social gatherings it would shut down. Yeah foids suck but a curfew sounds based.
Yeah but it'd be extremely humiliating to have to stay at home while foids can still go out to take out the trash, buy groceries or whatever. It'd be the final straw to finally cause an uprising and put women in their place hopefully.

along with the nation wide simping for Markle, the hysterical reaction to this middleclass white woman's death has truly cemented the fact that this country is too far gone. Probably the entire continent of Europe is finished.

Yeah but it'd be extremely humiliating to have to stay at home while foids can still go out to take out the trash, buy groceries or whatever. It'd be the final straw to finally cause an uprising and put women in their place hopefully.
If it happens then an uprising can be fully justified. You can't just imprison people for having a Y chromosome. I couldn't care less if some cumtoilet doesn't feel safe walking down the street. She can stay home and never leave her room for all I care. They're not entitled to feeling safe. And it's not my goddamn responsibility to make them feel safe.

If a curfew were to be put in place, I expect men to go out and burn everything to fucking ground, like people did for George Floyd..

btw for the fbi, I'm not advocating for violence.

Last edited:
And we're the sexist ones.:feelstastyman:

The level of crackdown on men-especially average and low status men, will intensify and accelerate like never before. Feminism and women are immensely powerful, and all opposition to them will be crushed while the system still stands. The safety of women/children will be of the highest importance, and average/low status men will increasingly be treated like subhuman vermin to protect the "sacred children" and the "pure goddesses."

Women are hive-minded, and they operate as a unit. They empathize with each other more than we do. We just keep fighting among each other, slighting those who disagree with us. If all men were blackpilled, women would know their place. Alas, most men aren't even close to being blackpilled.
Yea, it explains why every foid on social media will comment stuff like "ur so attractive" or "marry me" to other foids even if they don't know the bitch. They're truly obsessed with themselves.

Last edited:
Yea, it explains why every foid on social media will comment stuff like "ur so attractive" or "marry me" to other foids even if they don't know the bitch.
Their responses are always the same; it's just different wording. When I read something online on a platform that foids frequent, I can anticipate their reactions a-priori. Tough it's sad that an entire gender has the same way of thinking.

The level of crackdown on men-especially average and low status men, will intensify and accelerate like never before. Feminism and women are immensely powerful, and all opposition to them will be crushed while the system still stands. The safety of women/children will be of the highest importance, and average/low status men will increasingly be treated like subhuman vermin to protect the "sacred children" and the "pure goddesses."
yeah, it's only going to get much worse in the future

Yesterday a rostie lied about being raped and falsely accused an innocent man, so all rape cases that happened to rosties after 6 pm should be thrown out.

"House of Lords"
This is the UK too.

There will be nowhere left to hide one day but in the mean time the UK is where these things start. There's no reason for a nonchad male to remain in places like the UK tbh

Last edited:
You think a curfew applying only to men is lifefuel? How is that based? At this point any right or freedom you have is being targeted. Nothing is off limits anymore. It's already bad enough that basically everything in soyciety is done to cuck men and give privileges to foids without them even having to lift a finger. If they keep having it their way we'll basically be outright slaves.

High IQ

You think a curfew applying only to men is lifefuel? How is that based? At this point any right or freedom you have is being targeted. Nothing is off limits anymore. It's already bad enough that basically everything in soyciety is done to cuck men and give privileges to foids without them even having to lift a finger. If they keep having it their way we'll basically be outright slaves.
I would actually give up all my rights if it meant all the other men were forced to as well. Just out of spite. Just so all the chads and normalswine, who felt so high and mighty mogging me because they had sex at parties and i didnt, just so they can get out of their ivory tower and be reduced to the same level as me. It's a huge "fuck you" to all the normalscum. I can say, "this is what you wanted, the bitter harvest of a dying bloom".

cucks like to lick toilets

I would actually give up all my rights if it meant all the other men were forced to as well. Just out of spite. Just so all the chads and normalswine, who felt so high and mighty mogging me because they had sex at parties and i didnt, just so they can get out of their ivory tower and be reduced to the same level as me. It's a huge "fuck you" to all the normalscum. I can say, "this is what you wanted, the bitter harvest of a dying bloom".
Who would even enforce such a curfew? Women can't even use force properly, they would be raped by pakis after 6 pm.

Women can't even use force properly, they would be raped by pakis after 6 pm.
That would be based too. a curfew would just get them alone and vulnerable. And the best part is they can't whine about it if a Paki does it.

ahem incel where you think you're going at this time? it's 6:32pm, here's a £500 fine, go home or we'll arrest you. got to protect womens life.

Chads don't need to go out to get pussy, that's why you rarely see chads out at night anyway.

sad part is that males have an outgroup bias towards women while women have an ingroup bias towards women.
Blackpill is the few things that can save males from this cuckage.

Life fuel that a foid was murdered tbh. The curfew is probably not going to happen bc then it'd have to apply to chads too.

What I have already decided to do is to take periods of unemployment benefits that offset the tax I pay.
along with the nation wide simping for Markle, the hysterical reaction to this middleclass white woman's death has truly cemented the fact that this country is too far gone. Probably the entire continent of Europe is finished.
If it happens then an uprising can be fully justified. You can't just imprison people for having a Y chromosome. I couldn't care less if some cumtoilet doesn't feel safe walking down the street. She can stay home and never leave her room for all I care. They're not entitled to feeling safe. And it's not my goddamn responsibility to make them feel safe.

If a curfew were to be put in place, I expect men to go out and burn everything to fucking ground, like people did for George Floyd..

btw for the fbi, I'm not advocating for violence.
And we're the sexist ones.:feelstastyman:
"House of Lords"
This is the UK too.

There will be nowhere left to hide one day but in the mean time the UK is where these things start. There's no reason for a nonchad male to remain in places like the UK tbh

High IQ
cucks like to lick toilets
Chads don't need to go out to get pussy, that's why you rarely see chads out at night anyway.

View: https://twitter.com/SaintMichael293/status/1369724171283005446

View: https://twitter.com/TessaCoates/status/1369960844369551365

View: https://twitter.com/jameelajamil/status/1369812466205483008

View: https://twitter.com/MarinaDiamandis/status/1370170001479507970

View: https://twitter.com/vanillamoonx/status/1369739531554013184

You are part of the problem! :soy:

This is exactly why it's always a man. You can't keep shitting on men for years on end, and then wonder why they go haywire. Tbh, anyone who still engages in conversation with these dumb hoes is basically begging for these overgeneralizations. Misogyny is the only natural response to this lunacy. If you're going to hate me for being male I'm going to reciprocate and hate you for being a female. Simple as that. Also, any man siding with these cum toilets is essentially shooting himself in the leg. But as I said, multiple times now, let this clown word tear itself apart.

Another thing: I'm not responsible for other men's actions. Just because I share a gender with them doesn't mean I identity with them. That's another thing that most of these one dimensional, low IQ hoes fail to grasp.

i'd like to see them enforce this curfew on the albanians in barking, the cops were barely able to deal with covid lockdowns

That TikTok bitch is the biggest dope ever. No one is scared of sharks, if you are than you are stupid, and by that logic I should also be scared of blacks as they are more likely to murder. oh no a racism :(
They'll always have these double standards. If Muslims bomb the shit out of the West, they be like "not all Muslims" or if women do some stupid shit, they come at you with platitudes like "not all women". Hell, even when the whole rape thing was going one they made the outrageous claim that all women were sexually abused. I hate this clown world, and at this point I simply don't care.

Those rostie's sewer holes definitely smell like rotting fesikh.

Screen Shot 2021 03 11 at 90817 PM

If that even is a rostie.

Classic twitter, instead of using logic and reasoning they use: "stop replying to me, it's weird" or the usual classic "blocked and reported".
how can she be 16 and already been sexually "assaulted" multiple times
oh... that's right
she dresses like a whore and enjoys being degraded

tbh

Not all men posters are retarded, they should just ignore foids tbh
Soyfags who virtue signal and act angry at them are much worse.

"House of Lords"
This is the UK too.

Do you live in the UK.

The entire Anglosphere is horrifically bad. The UK seems to be the most "Nanny statist" of all the Anglo nations.

Do you live in the UK.
Nah or I probably wouldn't even post here dedsrs.
The entire Anglosphere is horrifically bad. The UK seems to be the most "Nanny statist" of all the Anglo nations.
tbh UK has always been one of the worst consistently though. Not just anglosphere countries but countries with anglo influence like India too tbh @ReconElement

In a few years most foids will be whoring themselves out on OnlyFans and bragging about all of the money and gifts their cucks give them out in the open like that

I’m not even surprised or mad anymore tbh. I see shit like this so much I’ve become numb to it

Stay home with your husband at night, problem solved.

Do you live in the UK.

you think the anglosphere is worse because you speak English and aren't exposed to news from the other developed nations. It's bad everywhere.