Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the worst things in life is having low mental energy (other than looks).

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Having low mental energy literally makes anything you want become impossible to achieve. Hell, even the level of a mediocre human being is unachievable.

Forget about actual long-term goals or projects that may actually change your life positively. Forget about learning anything, even if you're smart, cause you'll never be able to stick with it.

Nowadays even playing games is exhausting for me, much less doing or learning something.

I am literally at the level of an animal. I might be able to speak and "think", but really I'm no different than a pig or a cow at this point, that's the level of existence that I'm at. I eat, shit, sleep, vegetate in front of a screen watching god knows what crap that I forget 5 minutes later, and that's it. Every attempt at doing something remotely productive or just not a total waste of life, is completely given up in minutes. And yet I'll look back at these times with fondness when I'm wageslaving, for they will be seen as the good times.

It sucks, everything drains me

I'm the same way, and I believe that if I had more energy and motivation I'd actually be capable of learning productive things. The problem is that I can't even maintain concentration long enough to read about subjects which actually interest me, much less anything more.

I have very little mental energy

I'm the same way, and I believe that if I had more energy and motivation I'd actually be capable of learning productive things. The problem is that I can't even maintain concentration long enough to read about subjects which actually interest me, much less anything more.
Exactly. Made even worse by the fact that very little interests me.

Exactly. Made even worse by the fact that very little interests me.

Things interest me but I cannot stick to them for long enough to make them into something productive.

I can sometimes spend hours reading Wikipedia about history, science and other things and I even will think for a while about how it would be interesting to have a career in, but then I acknowledge that spending most of my week for four years working on a degree is not something I'm sure that I can commit to, having already failed to do so previously.

Same, i think this happens beacuse as incels we have all opportunities denied so it makes you lose will because you know it won't matter

Where do you live? Life should suck your dick instead.

Every day I’m drained to get up! And continuously feel tired