Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One of the worst things about being a native in curryland or riceland

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
There are too many people compared to the resources of the countries.

Therefore even if you want to get that neetbux from the government, the amount you get is so little you would probably starve to death first.

Meanwhile in the west

Article 0 0BD48EE4000005DC 199 964x985

I used to be one those people who keep telling others to get a job. But now what's the fucking point? Companies don't respect us. The pay is shit. We can be fired anyday. Our workers rights are going down the gutter.

I don't see a reason to defend capitalism or it's corporate master's when they treated me the same way foids treat us.

Idk man. The worst thing being a native in SEA as I've experienced that I realize if I'm incel tier here, I'm extremely subhuman in any part of the world

I used to be one those people who keep telling others to get a job. But now what's the fucking point?
Glad you got off that train. Some people cope with it and that's fine, but it's essentially slavery. I'd go as far as to call it literal slavery maybe.

Idk man. The worst thing being a native in SEA as I've experienced that I realize if I'm incel tier here, I'm extremely subhuman in any part of the world
Oh yeah. I forgot you guys too. Large population but low resources. So no welfare there either

But at least, people can poop comfortably in open without any concern.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back