Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One of the worst feelings when one is incel that normies will never understand

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
You grow old but never stop feeling that you have not gotten out of your 15-16 years, and unlike the idiocy that says that man old like wine you rot fast, you lose your hair, your face starts to fall looking like it's melting, your eyes get more tired and darkened because of how badly you sleep at night, or day in a lot of cases. When you realize you're the same when you were 16 but now you're stuck in an old body with a look 10 times worse than before.

Everyone around you have matured emotionally and socially, but you? You just got smarter at how things work, and that does not mean that you will not stop feeling how much you've lost and never got the opportunity to experiment what it's like to be young, have a group of friends to have fun, have relationships to learn to feel something beyond a void.

It is a torture to be judged for being just unable to have sex when the truth is that we were incapacitated by society in the process of becoming adults.

the norwood reapet destroyed me man

When you realize you're the same when you were 16 but now you're stuck in an old body with a look 10 times worse than before.

It is a torture to be judged for being just unable to have sex when the truth is that we were incapacitated by society in the process of becoming adults.
This is my greatest fear, as I'm norwooding fast (NW3 @ 25 years old). I will be judged as an old man, but won't have the maturity of one

He is destroying me as well brother :cryfeels:
Itsover

The worst is having the hypocrite progressive liberals denying the existence of we transage people while sucking transgender cock (or lack thereof, kek) at the same time

damn man that sucks
I'm taking finasteride but I don't see any results I might try using minoxidil as well, but it will get really expensive to a maybe get a temporary result

I'm taking finasteride but I don't see any results I might try using minoxidil as well, but it will get really expensive to a maybe get a temporary result
just start saving for a hair system or a transplant

Fin works best on crown which is where you are thinning so stick with it. Can take a year to see results

Suicide fuel when I get my first wrinkles tbh

just start saving for a hair system or a transplant
If everything fails I will have no choice but to do this, I was thinking of buying a car, saving some money, but I really do not want to be without my hair, I literally will be 2/10
Fin works best on crown which is where you are thinning so stick with it. Can take a year to see results
God I hope you are right brother, or I will have to do what @IronMike said