Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "One of the sexiest boyfriends ive ever had was short, fat, had a small dick, and was ugly"

This site is a fucking joke when it comes to dealing with fakecel LARPers.
Faggots like him and Weed are allowed to stay despite contributing absolutely nothing to the website except mocking all users who identify as incels.
@Weed these crackers be dissin us mayne.

Either a LARP or 1 woman having an unusual fetish. Either way doesn't change shit

wtf I want to be short, fat, have a small dick and be ugly now
I already have the dick and shortness (and arguably ugliness)
gib vagina now

@Weed these crackers be dissin us mayne.
And when confronted about it they just mock more.
See this shit? And the mods claim that they do all the can to combat the rampant fakecel problem on this forum. Lol.

And when confronted about it they just mock more.
See this shit? And the mods claim that they do all the can to combat the rampant fakecel problem on this forum. Lol.
Yeah, it's bullshit. Like I said, I have spoken with people who got banned because they admitted to having sex a decade or two ago because the mods fail to understand the cultural impact shit like Tinder has had on the dating market today. Yet a 15 year old Chad can still whine about his school day on here because he has to wait for prom or some local party for a chance for tail.

If it were up to me anybody with an average or better attractiveness rating on photofeeler wouldn't be allowed. Likewise, nobody under 22 should be here, as you can't truely be incel until you have failed to pick up the local drunken bar girls.

Only exceptions I can think of is if the guy is missing his legs or arms or something.

Our chemistry WAS so incredible...
Yeah, if he was so great - why'd she dump him? And if he's so goddamn sexy then he should be running through women like Kleenex's. (I'd like to see her current/last boyfriend)

There are men who like GMILFs, BBW, and seeing women crush kittens beneath their heels; so maybe she is the needle in the hay-stack - the one woman that likes ugly men.

But guess what? There is a ratio of 1,000,000 ugly men to the 1 woman that is attracted to ugly men. They're called ugly (not different) for a reason.

Do these bitches think we are just making all this frustration up? That we are just pretending to be miserable??!?!

Why is she no longer with him then?

Let's say this guy is a virgin:

lEcniIK.jpg

Is it okay for him to be posting here?
Yes, women obviously find something inherently wrong with him.

Reminder that this little LARPer looks like this:
View attachment 27234

Faggots like him and Weed are allowed to stay despite contributing absolutely nothing to the website except mocking all users who identify as incels.
honestly blackletcel was right, I bet vst is havign fun like he did.
he openly mocks the entire forum
but moderation is too cucked. anyone can be incel.

Image 3

"I larped to be accepted and ofc they believed me cause these people are low iq"

Low IQ faggot. Guys are banned for having sex once 20 years ago but this asshole is allowed to stay? WTF?
think of this forum as more of a women hate menosphere site rather than men who struggle in the dating market.

What did you contribute to the website?

he is 100% right u larper kid.

the memester who do nothing but spam "tbhtbh ngl" "mogs me"
just a simple look into your post history will show 75% of your pos history is an atrocity.

you and VST openly mock incels. just because cucked mods of this forum side with you, wont change the facts.

Reminder that this little LARPer looks like this:
View attachment 27234

honestly blackletcel was right, I bet vst is havign fun like he did.
he openly mocks the entire forum
but moderation is too cucked. anyone can be incel.

View attachment 27242
"I larped to be accepted and ofc they believed me cause these people are low iq"

think of this forum as more of a women hate menosphere site rather than men who struggle in the dating market.

When are you two gonna fucking leave this forum? It's clear that you're not happy here. I suggest leaving, it will improve the forum.

When are you two gonna fucking leave this forum? It's clear that you're not happy here. I suggest leaving, it will improve the forum.
cant speak for bronze, but soon I will.

LARPers give incels a bad image and basically it destroys the whole movement. The media will catch on and say INCELS ARE CHADLITES WHO NEED TO WORK ON THEIR PERSONALITY, hence it reinforces the blue pill even more and hurt INCELS even further, if you don't support banning LARPers then you also hurt the movement, either that or stay nuetral.

he is 100% right u larper kid.

the memester who do nothing but spam "tbhtbh ngl" "mogs me"
just a simple look into your post history will show 75% of your pos history is an atrocity.

you and VST openly mock incels. just because cucked mods of this forum side with you, wont change the facts.

Of course I am gonna have a lot of non long and non serious posts. Same thing with Kointo and other high post members.. It's called postmaxxing, Facade who is a janitor now also admitted to postmaxxing, there's nothing wrong in that.. It's just you who is either larping or low IQ for believing in JBW theory or third, you just see me with hate because it's so obvious you are mainly focused on me. No matter what evidence I throw at you, you bring up the same shit all over and over again, reminds me of what LARPers usually do.
I will speak for myself here about the mocking and do you think my existance on this forum "mocks" the whole incels community? Are you kidding me? I am not even that much ON here because I started wagecucking to save up for my surgery and I usually just post in offtopic(also one of the reasons why my post history looks so "atrocity" by your words, I also spend most of my "inceldom" time chatting with forum users on discord as it makes me feel having a bit more human contact than on the forum.
Forum mods do not side with ANYONE, they just use common sense.

Ok I had to stop reading after she claimed she isn´t attracted to the huge stacked muscle dude, that is complete BS. Those girls who says they want a dad body are the ones that get fucking wet when they see a Connor Murphy type guy. Just look at some of Connor Murphy´s videos where he is in the gym the girl´s become so wet just by the sight of him.

I'm always gonna be here faggot, deal with it. The best you can hope for is me being banned. But i'm always going to be here to piss off the LARPers and faggots like you who defend them so vehemently. So just keep crying about it.

Relative to you I contribute far more. Literally all you do is meme like a little teenage boy. "mogs me tbqh" "sub9 theory tbh tbh". You've set such a low bar that it's really hard to contribute less than you, I don't think i'd be able to accomplish it without trying.

You don't offer any black pill studies, you don't offer an interesting perspective, you're bland and uninteresting like every other LARPer thats been banned because you don't know what it's actually like to be an incel.
incel-jpg.6062

Virtue signaling
It really is she is just writing that to feel good about herself because everyone will tell her how good a person she is when in fact if she ever had the chance for a 6´3" tall muscular ripped guy with a Chad face and a 20cm dick she wouldn´t even hesitate to jump his bone I fucking hate this political correct world and their virtue signalling. Virtue signalling is giving redpilled people false hope and it is wrong!

LARPers give incels a bad image and basically it destroys the whole movement. The media will catch on and say INCELS ARE CHADLITES WHO NEED TO WORK ON THEIR PERSONALITY, hence it reinforces the blue pill even more and hurt INCELS even further, if you don't support banning LARPers then you also hurt the movement, either that or stay nuetral.
I support banning fakecels, but I do not support erroneous accustions of people calling me fakecel. I have been called fakecel by simply being white, and simply being christian.

You can't fix what bluepillers will say. Regardless of who looks like what, they will ALWAYS say it's confidence, personality, etc. Actions speak louder than words. If you a virgin posting here, it is for a reason, you are not pretending. The only people who should be banned are non-virgins, women, and non-blackpilled. That's it. Just because someone mogs you doesn't mean they are a fakecel. I mog Hamlossus, am I not an incel?

The mods do a fantastic job here and ban the right people. You cannot have vigilante fakecel banning because retards like bronze and 13k get their little ethnic cult (combine the 20 users to form one 50 IQ post) together and would get ban happy claiming every white man is volcel. I'm shocked the mods put up with them tbh.

IThe best you can hope for is me being banned.

Counting down the days :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I support banning fakecels, but I do not support erroneous accustions of people calling me fakecel. I have been called fakecel by simply being white, and simply being christian.

You can't fix what bluepillers will say. Regardless of who looks like what, they will ALWAYS say it's confidence, personality, etc. Actions speak louder than words. If you a virgin posting here, it is for a reason, you are not pretending. The only people who should be banned are non-virgins, women, and non-blackpilled. That's it. Just because someone mogs you doesn't mean they are a fakecel. I mog Hamlossus, am I not an incel?

The mods do a fantastic job here and ban the right people. You cannot have vigilante fakecel banning because retards like bronze and 13k get their little ethnic cult (combine the 20 users to form one 50 IQ post) together and would get ban happy claiming every white man is volcel. I'm shocked the mods put up with them tbh.

Fair enough, did you see how VST looks like tho?. Anyways we will see the truth with time, there is a saying that goes "the snow will melt and the flowers will appear".

I'm always gonna be here faggot, deal with it. The best you can hope for is me being banned. But i'm always going to be here to piss off the LARPers and faggots like you who defend them so vehemently. So just keep crying about it.

Relative to you I contribute far more. Literally all you do is meme like a little teenage boy. "mogs me tbqh" "sub9 theory tbh tbh". You've set such a low bar that it's really hard to contribute less than you, I don't think i'd be able to accomplish it without trying.

You don't offer any black pill studies, you don't offer an interesting perspective, you're bland and uninteresting like every other LARPer thats been banned because you don't know what it's actually like to be an incel.
incel-jpg.6062
View attachment 27245
You gotta prove your contribution because I am not aware of yours altrough I can provide my evidence easily. All I can see in your thread history are just racepill posts that were also done by 13k anyways so that's not a contribution, I am not even speaking about website suggestions, actually catching LARPers that lead to their bans, inceldom related meme videos and much more. "Relative to you I contribute far more." is such a wrong statement, you just don't realize that since you know absolutely nothing about me and you proved it by saying "You don't offer any black pill studies".
Also "you don't offer an interesting perspective", WHAT KIND OF PERSPECTIVE CAN YOU OFFER LOL? You are just like every JBW theorist LARPer, what an interesting perspective.

Good luck, I wouldn't be surprised if I had a lower warning % than you.

You whine so hard about us supposedly spurring on a racewar on this website but you engage in this shit far more than I do. I've pointed this out before too, you're always bitching and moaning about how ethnics are constantly bringing up race, but the moment a racebait thread comes up guess who is the first responder to call all ethnicels volcels? And yet you lack any self-awareness of this fact.

This isn't some whitecel vs ethnicel thing, VST and Weed are LARPers because they're gl, not because they're white. I do this with everyone I think is a fakecel. Before he got banned I called out @PrinceOfCope for being a fakecel LARPer all the time
Animetbh
in the same breath that I would accuse @Weed @whogivesafucc and @Tellem-T (Who is also an ethnicel who I think is too gl to be a real incel).

But nah, you're so invested in this race war shit you made up in your head that you're the one who has to make it all about race. JFL @ the IQ on this boy.

word

What movement? People here are a bunch of dissatisifed people who are fed up with the current state of affairs and the only activism that's been done has been a few shootings. We're not the civil rights movement.

Stop fighting

You gotta prove your contribution because I am not aware of yours altrough I can provide my evidence easily. All I can see in your thread history are just racepill posts that were also done by 13k anyways so that's not a contribution, I am not even speaking about website suggestions, actually catching LARPers that lead to their bans, inceldom related meme videos and much more. "Relative to you I contribute far more." is such a wrong statement, you just don't realize that since you know absolutely nothing about me and you proved it by saying "You don't offer any black pill studies".
Also "you don't offer an interesting perspective", WHAT KIND OF PERSPECTIVE CAN YOU OFFER LOL? You are just like every JBW theorist LARPer, what an interesting perspective.
Meanwhile nearly every thread opened by you I see on your first page is meme-y garbage. No attempts to spark interesting discussion, no facts worth reading, absolutely nothing of substance. Again, you've set the bar so low for contribution on this forum that i'd have to really try to surpass you. You've already admitted to it too, you just excuse it with "B-b-but postmaxxing!!!" as if that doesn't completely prove everyone who has ever criticized you right. You even have a hate thread devoted to you opened up. Top fucking kek.

Fair enough, did you see how VST looks like tho?. Anyways we will see the truth with time, there is a saying that goes "the snow will melt and the flowers will appear".
Yes I know what he looks like, even though it's only a side profile. I'd like to see if he has facial symmetry, which cannot be seen from the side.

I have recently been considering posting an old pic of me (pic when I was 18, now 23). People on reddit used to tell me I'd get laid when I went to college, treated me like VST, etc. but they were all fucking wrong. Believe it or not, one picture cannot tell if someone is incel, only whether their face is attractive, which is maybe 40 or 50% of total SMV. You have to be top 20% to get a GF in 2018, so a face pic does not tell the whole story.

Good luck, I wouldn't be surprised if I had a lower warning % than you.
Never been warned to my knowledge.

You whine so hard about us supposedly spurring on a racewar on this website but you engage in this shit far more than I do. I've pointed this out before too, you're always bitching and moaning about how ethnics are constantly bringing up race, but the moment a racebait thread comes up guess who is the first responder to call all ethnicels volcels? And yet you lack any self-awareness of this fact.

This isn't some whitecel vs ethnicel thing, VST and Weed are LARPers because they're gl, not because they're white. I do this with everyone I think is a fakecel. Before he got banned I called out @PrinceOfCope for being a fakecel LARPer all the time View attachment 27247 in the same breath that I would accuse @Weed @whogivesafucc and @Tellem-T (Who is also an ethnicel who I think is too gl to be a real incel).

But nah, you're so invested in this race war shit you made up in your head that you're the one who has to make it all about race. JFL @ the IQ on this boy.
I bring up race when I see ethnics coping, not to spread misinformation about ethnics (especially blacks) being disadvantaged, like many users here. Many ethnics in america do have an advantage, but the advantage at best is 10% of your SMV. Face, height, and NT will always reign, and I call out when ethnics moan about being ethnic, when it's really that their short, ugly, or autistic.

VST, Tellem, Weed, and fucc (especially him, JFL if you think he's better than a 5/10) are all not gl enough that a face pic can determine their inceldom, as height and NT (to a lesser extent: frame, social circle, and voice too) need to be evaluated and that cannot be done through a picture.

I will give you that princeofcope is attractive and could probably get away with flaws in height and NT status.

Yes I know what he looks like, even though it's only a side profile. I'd like to see if he has facial symmetry, which cannot be seen from the side.

I have recently been considering posting an old pic of me (pic when I was 18, now 23). People on reddit used to tell me I'd get laid when I went to college, treated me like VST, etc. but they were all fucking wrong. Believe it or not, one picture cannot tell if someone is incel, only whether their face is attractive, which is maybe 40 or 50% of total SMV. You have to be top 20% to get a GF in 2018, so a face pic does not tell the whole story.

Never been warned to my knowledge.

I bring up race when I see ethnics coping, not to spread misinformation about ethnics (especially blacks) being disadvantaged, like many users here. Many ethnics in america do have an advantage, but the advantage at best is 10% of your SMV. Face, height, and NT will always reign, and I call out when ethnics moan about being ethnic, when it's really that their short, ugly, or autistic.

VST, Tellem, Weed, and fucc (especially him, JFL if you think he's better than a 5/10) are all not gl enough that a face pic can determine their inceldom, as height and NT (to a lesser extent: frame, social circle, and voice too) need to be evaluated and that cannot be done through a picture.

I will give you that princeofcope is attractive and could probably get away with flaws in height and NT status.
Reddit is Reddit, you know the ratings there, but again you do make a point, how do you look like?

JFL when you call a literal banned fakecel a 5/10
Whogivesafucc

He's not tall either AFAIK, and yet he has a girlfriend and got laid, even got to brag about that fact too.
How am I supposed to take you seriously when you can't even admit that this guy is a fakecel, someone who admitted to it himself. The answer is I can't and so I won't. Your opinion on this topic is absolutely invalid. Weed and VST are on the same level lookswise as PrinceofCope, you just have the former two's backs because you're the one who makes this shit into a racewar.

incel-jpg.6062
View attachment 27245
"Blackpill Studies" That don't cover anything new and thus not adding anything to the blackpill itself.
save the rhetoric. and dont even bring race into this. you know this has nothing to do with race.
and dont even mention actual incels like kointo, he hates you more than I do. not only pretty much every respectable white posters hate you and VST with a burning passion. they just dont post on this forum anymore because of people like you.

you are deluded if you think VST-weed-heroinfater circle-jerk in your server represents well respected white incels on this forum who are either left or banned. they hate your circle with a passion. and rightfully so.

You mock incels. Zooming in very small acne and saying "muh acne", spamming my pictures on discord and mock my looks.
squinting like a faggot in every pic
mock ugly men
proudly admit everywhere how u never approached any women in your life and yet still got laid.

mod/admin side with you because I called him bluepilled when he said "being ugly made up word". His opinion on looks would also explain why they do so.

View attachment 27255

View attachment 27257

View attachment 27259
The mods are rational, unlike you.
Screeching like a radical feminist.

"Blackpill Studies" That don't cover anything new and thus not adding anything to the blackpill itself.
I'll start looking up studies that tread on new water when you and your clique of LARPers stop denying the facts that I already bring forth.

Reddit is Reddit, you know the ratings there, but again you do make a point, how do you look like?
It was not a ratings subreddit, it was a TFL/PSL style subreddit. Their ratings are decently better.

- I am 5'10, 5'11" in timbs, which I wear most days.
- I have a terrible eye area that sets a terrible start to my face. My eyes are insanely close together. A guy in high school once told me: "I'd only need one fist to give you two black eyes". They're also deep in my face. Oblivion-character-creator-tier.
- Terrible teeth. Crooked with permanent yellow staining on the front teeth.
- Huge lips.
- Good side profile like VST because I have a decent chin and nose, which are the two most prominent in side profile view (and my two best facial features)
- Good chin, but terrible jaw. They offset. Shitty beard to hide it.
- Wide shoulders, but wide hips. They offset.
- Huge mantitties from growing up overweight. I am no longer overweight, but there are lasting mental and physical effects from growing up that way.
- retarded looking arms. I have nice hands from playing guitar though.
- Diagnosed autism. Body language of a 5 year old.

JFL when you call a literal banned fakecel a 5/10
View attachment 27252
He's not tall either AFAIK, and yet he has a girlfriend and got laid, even got to brag about that fact too.
How am I supposed to take you seriously when you can't even admit that this guy is a fakecel, someone who admitted to it himself. The answer is I can't and so I won't. Your opinion on this topic is absolutely invalid. Weed and VST are on the same level lookswise as PrinceofCope, you just have the former two's backs because you're the one who makes this shit into a racewar.

You prove my point. He is clearly very NT irl, and is also 5'11, which is neither tall nor short. He should be banned for lying and bragging, NOT for being GL (which he's not). He may have a godly frame or a sexy voice or have a ton of friends to set him up. We don't know. Pics don't tell the entire story.

That foid is lying, what's new?

Meanwhile nearly every thread opened by you I see on your first page is meme-y garbage. No attempts to spark interesting discussion, no facts worth reading, absolutely nothing of substance. Again, you've set the bar so low for contribution on this forum that i'd have to really try to surpass you. You've already admitted to it too, you just excuse it with "B-b-but postmaxxing!!!" as if that doesn't completely prove everyone who has ever criticized you right. You even have a hate thread devoted to you opened up. Top fucking kek.
I guess you won't prove your contribution
Gosh.. This is my last reply to you in this thread. First of all a lot of threads are on off topic(which is made for shitposts, fun talks, memes etc. and memes were a big part of r/incels but you don't know that it seems), second there are obviously many threads and attempts that have sparked discussions.
"Again, you've set the bar so low for contribution on this forum that i'd have to really try to surpass you." you say the same thing. That's what I told 13k too, he repeats the same stuff.. Well let me repeat too, show me your contributions because I've already said what I've contributed to the forum and can provide evidence yet you still haven't done it and just decided to repeat the same thing, what a smart move you made.
"You've already admitted to it too, you just excuse it with "B-b-but postmaxxing!!!" as if that doesn't completely prove everyone who has ever criticized you right." Yeah because if I make a lot off topic meme posts means the rest of my posts and threads simply don't count. Sorry that not every of my almost 7k posts are all blackpills and serious, long and intelligent posts.
"You even have a hate thread devoted to you opened up." yeah feel free to post there because you seem angry, there you go buddy boyo https://incels.is/threads/weed-hate-thread.58373/ .

save the rhetoric. and dont even bring race into this. you know this has nothing to do with race.
and dont even mention actual incels like kointo, he hates you more than I do. not only pretty much every respectable white posters hate you and VST with a burning passion. they just dont post on this forum anymore because of people like you.

you are deluded if you think VST-weed-heroinfater circle-jerk in your server represents well respected white incels on this forum who are either left or banned. they hate your circle with a passion. and rightfully so.

You mock incels. Zooming in very small acne and saying "muh acne", spamming my pictures on discord and mock my looks.
squinting like a faggot in every pic
mock ugly men
proudly admit everywhere how u never approached any women in your life and yet still got laid.

mod/admin side with you because I called him bluepilled when he said "being ugly made up word". His opinion on looks would also explain why they do so.

View attachment 27255

View attachment 27257

View attachment 27259
I don't bring up race, I just said that it's YOU who is larping BECAUSE of believing in jbw, I was talking about you personally not race. What do you mean not mention true incels? I am just giving you examples, what I do not have rights to bring up examples now?
" they just dont post on this forum anymore because of people like you. " HAHA, that's all I can say. I actually kek'd irl, do you realize how stupid does that sound?
"VST-weed-heroinfater circle-jerk" I won't mention anything about discord server but you are completely wrong here. I think heroin and VST had an argument yesterday too if I am not mistaken and do you really think only VST and heroin hate you? Get off your pedestal king wannabe because you don't really know what's up.
"Zooming in very small acne and saying "muh acne" HAHHA that was almost my whole forehead you idiot and my skin texture was ruined with benzoyl peroxide so I have wrinkles on my forehead now, bad coloring, long lasting acne marks as well as permanent acne scars.
"spamming my pictures on discord and mock my looks. " I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE POSTED A SINGLE PICTURE OF YOU, NEVER, NOR IN DISCORD NOR IN THE FORUM. Stop spreading lies and making me look bad.
"squinting like a faggot in every pic", yeah it's not like I admitted to heavily frauding in all my official pictures. Every OG member I've sent my unfrauded pic to has said I am 4 or 4.5, Kyloren and RREEE for example. Here's my chin thread https://incels.is/threads/fuck-i-hate-having-recessed-chin-pics-tbhtbh.54910/ just to show how frauded my pictures were.
"proudly admit everywhere how u never approached any women in your life" again repeating the same stuff, I did approaching online and was ignored by a woman in wheelchair once. I never approached in real life because all girls did to me was mock me and say how ugly my face is, so I don't think IRL approaching would work for me.
"yet still got laid." https://incels.is/threads/to-whoever-called-me-a-fakecel.2938/
I do not mock ugly people, I idolize them. Why did you join incels in the first place when we have/had stblackopscel as our idol?
Those Sergey screenshots are irrelevant to our argument as that still doesn't prove that he sides with me. He might like me personally, I do not know that but I hope he does because I feel bad when people dislike me but at the end of the day Sergey does not side with me because he follows common sense and I will prove that with this screenshot
0p3d0pAoQiO0NQTlOhSkwA.png

Last edited:
@Weed

>" they just dont post on this forum anymore because of people like you. " HAHA, that's all I can say. I actually kek'd irl, do you realize how stupid does that sound?

well, that's true though..many good posters left the forum because of larpers like you
congratulations faggot

you are isolated in that banana server with VST-weed-heroin larper squad circle jerk
you are not in kointo's server where there are many prolific white posters of this forum.
you are not in the other server
and you are not in truecel server.

mind you, they are all white incels who dont believe in racepill. they still hate you.

You prove my point. He is clearly very NT irl, and is also 5'11, which is neither tall nor short. He should be banned for lying and bragging, NOT for being GL (which he's not). He may have a godly frame or a sexy voice or have a ton of friends to set him up. We don't know. Pics don't tell the entire story.
Yeah, so NT that he's notorious for having browsed here active on his account constantly during both of his bans.

So according to you all that matters is a good face, height, and NT, but you think he has a shit face, he's not tall, and you seem to be assuming that he's NT despite evidence to the contrary. Yet somehow he has a GF and has had sex.

First of all a lot of threads are on off topic(which is made for shitposts, fun talks, memes etc. and memes were a big part of r/incels but you don't know that it seems), second there are obviously many threads and attempts that have sparked discussions.
It's funny how you tell me to post evidence of threads that show my contribution to the forum (Other than the threads you already CLEARLY see on my page which are on topic, reference actual evidence supporting the Blackpill, and actually produce discussion regarding the black pill) and yet haven't posted any of your own despite insisting that you're a constant contributor to this forum, when you've already admitted to just spouting memes for the sake of upping your post count.

Don't even try to pull rank. Being an longer poster =/= being a better contributor. I don't give a fuck about what you did on /r/incels, that's irrelevant here. Fact of the matter is that you're a non-virgin teenager.

so amazing yet apparently they are no longer dating :feelsgah: