Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

one of the roasties that ghosted me shared this shit on women's day | NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE

U

uninstall

Banned
-
pathetic little pos sharing feminist articles

ofc she is going to ghost uninstall

she can fucking feel it through the screen that i am against all this femshit propaganda

I fucking bet she's sucking off a white nationalist chad dick right now

You should go and uninstall her.

Next time congratulate her on her pregnancy.

Thanks to internet and smartphones, feminism and anglo-cuckery has truly gone global.

You dodged a bullet, feminists are no good, her ghosting you was proof of that.

we stand in solidarity with women on the front lines of the fight for gender equality.

JFL foids live on god mode in 2019, the only gender equality needed is for men as we lag far behind these bitches. The idea of feminism is such a joke, it's like billionaires asking for welfare because they think the poor are richer than they are.

JFL foids live on god mode in 2019, the only gender equality needed is for men as we lag far behind these bitches. The idea of feminism is such a joke, it's like billionaires asking for welfare because they think the poor are richer than they are.

You dodged a bullet, feminists are no good, her ghosting you was proof of that.

she is a white woman in a white country

what does she exactly know about female equality is beyond me

Thanks to internet and smartphones, feminism and anglo-cuckery has truly gone global.
the western disase is killing the world

Feminism spreads like plague, even to 3rd world countries

White foids are the fucking worst, like plague spreaders with their mindset.

What's infuriating is members of cucktears and other cucks sign shit like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back