Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One of the reasons I hate sluts is out of jealously.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, one of the reasons I hate sluts is out of jealously and guess fucking what? Sluts KNOW that a lot of men are jealous since you get sluts that say ‘Only jealous virgins slut shame’ and speaking of them saying that, it just shows a lot about them types when they are against slut shaming but for virgin shaming but anyway, yeah, one of the reasons I despise sluts is due to my jealously problem which is a natural reaction to not having my sexual needs met while local sluts pleasure other men but not me too which pisses me right off because if you’re gonna be a slut, be one for everyone or not one at all.

I probably wouldn’t hate sluts if I got to benefit from them just like other men get to but I don’t so I hate sluts for it.

I have a bunch of sexual fantasies, mainly a one involving foot sex and you would think you would be able to have them sexual fantasies fufilled since sluts are a thing but nope, not if you’re a locally undesired male like me because even the local sluts want nothing to do with you in THAT way, their moist holes and bodies are only reserved for certain men.

What are you jealous of? You want to be a foid or something?

JFL, you are being made a slave to your sexual desires. You are supposed to use your reason to reign in your passions and be a master of yourself if you want to be happy, as Plato tells us in the Republic. Essentially, Glaucon tells Plato about the Ring of Gyges, which can make the holder invisible so he can do whatever he wants. Glaucon asks why someone with those powers needs to be just if he can't be shamed for his immoral behavior. Plato says that if the holder of the ring is immoral and uses it to fulfill his wildest fantasies and desires, he is made a slave to them and is not happy. In this way, Stacy and Chad, who can have sex whenever they want with whoever they want, are not happy if they are promiscuous.

Last edited:
What are you jealous of? You want to be a foid or something?

JFL, you are being made a slave to your sexual desires. You are supposed to use your reason to reign in your passions and be a master of yourself if you want to be happy, as Plato tells us in the Republic.
Jealous that other men are sexually benefiting but not me too.

A woman's brain is fucked and their body is even more fucked up. Imagine bleeding out your ass every month and having violent mood swings.
Be jealous of Chad
Be disgusted by Foids

I would hate sluts less if they shut up and knew their place in life.

I would hate sluts less if they shut up and knew their place in life.
I would hate them less if they would at least admit that they are degenerates but no, they say shit like ‘Bodycount doesn’t have anything to do with self-respect’.