Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the most unpleasant questions: how thick are your glasses?

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
Everyone can see from a distance that I have thick glasses. The question kept coming up: "how bad are your eyes and how thick are your glasses? I can take a look."
It's like someone taking away your breathing apparatus, which you need to breathe. I hate being a glassescel.
At the end everyone says "ewwwww I can't see anything through your glasses" as if I were an alien who can only see clearly through such thick glasses.
hate it

i cant pick the frames i want because the glasses has too be quite thick, need a frame that can support that

i cant pick the frames i want because the glasses has too be quite thick, need a frame that can support that
damn bro same here...glassespill strikes again...brutal man we cant even buy some stylish glasses...over

one of the most unpleasant questions for you: How often do you have homosexual fantasies gay boy?

I have like -0.5 and 0.25. I can see quite well, it only gets in my way when I'm spending entire hours on my laptop, which is when I put on my glasses.