Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why is the glasses pill so extremly underrated?

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I'm not talking about normal looking glasses. I mean people who have very noticeable thick glasses and a clear visual impairment. When I walked through the city today I saw men and women with thicker glasses. it was terrible they were subhumans of the subhumans. Due to the weird visuals that thick glasses caused, their faces were completely fucked up and they didn't even look human. I couldn't even tell if it was a man or a woman. If you can say that it's over, then definitely for people with a clear visual impairment. I guess no one is interested in the glasses pill because there are few people who have a visible visual impairment and have to wear thick glasses. Although there are more and more people with very bad eyesight, they are still very much a minority. That's why no one cares. People only worry about something that affects them. the selfishness of people.
e4a08953e171cf9dbc90209bd321c224.jpg
54e5f8e0179ee524cb210c91c613e26a250fc869.jpg

Last edited:
that's just the disabilitypill

I'm not talking about normal looking glasses. I mean people who have very noticeable thick glasses and a clear visual impairment. When I walked through the city today I saw men and women with thicker glasses. it was terrible they were subhumans of the subhumans. Due to the weird visuals that thick glasses caused, their faces were completely fucked up and they didn't even look human. I couldn't even tell if it was a man or a woman. If you can say that it's over, then definitely for people with a clear visual impairment. I guess no one is interested in the glasses pill because there are few people who have a visible visual impairment and have to wear thick glasses. Although there are more and more people with very bad eyesight, they are still very much a minority. That's why no one cares. People only worry about something that affects them. the selfishness of people.
i have not sipped from a glass container in like 2 years

Glasses are terrible tbh for most people. They make you look weaker and higher trust

I wear glasses and it's basically a sign around my neck that says:

GENETIC TRASH

Glasses are terrible tbh for most people. They make you look weaker and higher trust
The final bit of masculinity you have will be ripped away from you.

I never see boys with glasses and girls together. they always alone. thick glasses make a subhuman to a GIGAsubhuman

Yup unless you have a frame or ogre tier face behind it. You will never be seen as masculine

I have heavy, 80's silver-frame aviator glasses.
You're either seen as a creep or a prospective mass shooter.

You're either seen as a creep or a prospective mass shooter.
I like them everyone wear them but I cant because of my special glasses...

I like them everyone wear them but I cant because of my special glasses...
They are actually very good glasses. Yes, they are probably heavier than others, but they have a good field of vision and are great if you work in a factory or such like. For example, looking down at something - you don't have to adjust your glasses.

They also protect all of your eyes rather than partially, like most glasses. Sturdy and strong.

They are actually very good glasses. Yes, they are probably heavier than others, but they have a good field of vision and are great if you work in a factory or such like. For example, looking down at something - you don't have to adjust your glasses.
and they look cool

my eyes are good despite staring at my monitor 14 hours a day proof that genetics is everything

e4a08953e171cf9dbc90209bd321c224.jpg
54e5f8e0179ee524cb210c91c613e26a250fc869.jpg
glasses only look good when ur chad unless ur glasses look super autistic but you’ll still look like chad either way with super autistic glasses.

glasses only look good when ur chad unless ur glasses look super autistic but you’ll still look like chad either way with super autistic glasses.
the first one looks brutal

Im legally blind and have had ridiculously zoomed in glasses on my face since the third grade. It never started for me

Im legally blind and have had ridiculously zoomed in glasses on my face since the third grade. It never started for me
can you show a picture of your glasses?

probably because you can wear contacts or get lasik if you have a particularly bad prescription (like i did).
there's no similar way to hide your facial bones, hair, height.
but i do agree glasses are terrible, i used to be a -6.00 and my glasses made me look 5 times beta than i do now without them.

probably because you can wear contacts or get lasik if you have a particularly bad prescription (like i did).
there's no similar way to hide your facial bones, hair, height.
but i do agree glasses are terrible, i used to be a -6.00 and my glasses made me look 5 times beta than i do now without them.
I have -8,5
I cant get lasik because my eyes are not made for it said the doctor. Sometimes I can wear contacts but I can wear them hardly because my eyes are very sensible and they hurt and are red everytime. You wear contacts or have you done lasik?

I have -8,5
I cant get lasik because my eyes are not made for it said the doctor. Sometimes I can wear contacts but I can wear them hardly because my eyes are very sensible and they hurt and are red everytime. You wear contacts or have you done lasik?
i did lasik. it was so worth it.

just dont wear glasses theory

Sounds like me, I have a degree of disability because of my bad eyesight and tunnelvision
Just one of the tons of features that make me a trucel

Usually young people or young adults with glasses are uglier than average population.
It's a law like law of thermodynamics.
If you're young and wear glasses you have worse than average genetics.
I should wear glasses but I don't use them.

Probably in previous times glasses were like a mark showing that you're unfuckable.
Animals or primitive tribes don't wear these subhuman items.

Glasses are a conspiracy against aesthetics.

Glasses are a torture items.
You may be simply ugly but glasses make you look like a complete genetic garbage.

Usually young people or young adults with glasses are uglier than average population.
It's a law like law of thermodynamics.
If you're young and wear glasses you have worse than average genetics.
I should wear glasses but I don't use them.
Probably in previous times glasses were like a mark showing that you're unfuckable.
Animals or primitive tribes don't wear these subhuman items.
Glasses are a conspiracy against aesthetics.
Glasses are a torture items.
You may be simply ugly but glasses make you look like a complete genetic garbage.
exactly

Ugly is still ugly with glasses.

Chad is still Chad with glasses

Based. I have 70's looking glasses that look like Jim Jones's, kek.

Genuinely over for us. Tried getting contacts years ago, but it was during COVID, and I didn't care for jack shit about anything at that time except for rotting and gaming. :feelsjuice:

Might try it again though.

It's not that brutal because you can just take them off