Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One of the most dishonest chads i have ever seen, this faggot disgust me

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
"Women acting awkward around you means you're attractive".
That's right fellas, if you talk to a girl and she keeps nervously checking over her shoulder, avoiding eye-contact, sweating bullets, stumbling over her words trying to formulate an escape route, and then repeatedly looking back while speedwalking away from you, it does not mean that she is utterly repulsed and disgusted by your grotesque visage, it actually means you're fucking sexy baby.

i mean he's not lying like other redpill copers saying to "just work on your game bro", but he's still a pretentious faggot

Hella gay. I can just see all the blueppilled faggots pretending they've seen any of these signs.

Also, his "roommate" is unbelievably trashy.

This video is hate speech against sub8 males.

Redpiller scam artists are the worst. Worst thing is they probably believe their own retarded shit.

Redpiller scam artists are the worst. Worst thing is they probably believe their own retarded shit.
His jawline vídeo is comical, bunch of retards on the comments thinking that he got his jaw by "exercising" JFL.

The fact that he's chad and has advice for you on women should give it away. Lol would a sub 7 have advice? No because his looks prevent him from having any.

buy my program and you'll become Chad

I want to strangle this motherfucker with my own hands. His studied lack of self-awareness (I bet he knows what he is doing) makes me rage every time I see his smug "yeah I'm chad, what are you gonna do about it" face.

As a matter of fact, the reactions extraordinarily attractive and extraordinarily unattractive people get are quite similar (people staring at you, talking about you to their friends, acting awkward and so on)

How tell if you are attractive:

1.People are attracted to you

And yeah this guy is a dishonest piece of shit. There hasn't been a millisecond of this guy's life that he wasn't aware that he was good looking. The great thing about looks is that you can SEE them. That's why they're called looks

06:13 is fucking based tho ngl

In the Divine Comedy, Alighieri proposed that those who comitted the sin of fraud would be damned to the eighth circle of hell. In this fag's particular case, he would be damned to the fifth Bolgia(Ditch) reserved for grafters and grifters. There he would be thrown into a boiling river of tar and any effort to escape would be met with demons armed with meathooks ready to eviscerate the fraudsters into pieces. He would be forever made to experience this torture for all eternity. Still too little for what they deserve.

Last edited:
I want to strangle this motherfucker with my own hands. His studied lack of self-awareness (I bet he knows what he is doing) makes me rage every time I see his smug "yeah I'm chad, what are you gonna do about it" face.
what are you going to do about it
physically mog him and iq mog him into submission
lampoon the crap out of him in front of all his hareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem
if he flips out physically destroy and again lampooooon the fucker