Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One of the most cucked things about having a daughter

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Is sending her off to college to live in a dorm. Like what do you think is going to happen? She is going to get fucked in all 3 holes by numerous Chads of different races. She will literally be used as a cum receptacle. And her studies lol she is probably majoring in some meme program and will make shit money and have to betabux a low tier normie at 30.

Did you just say betabux a normie?

One of the worst things about having a daughter is you didn't get to pass your Y chromosome which is what makes you different from foids.

I don’t follow, low IQ CEL.
And her studies lol she is probably majoring in some meme program and will make shit money and have to betabux a low tier normie at 30

Since when do women betabux?

Less suifuel than having an incel son. There's no degree for being an ugly male.

And her studies lol she is probably majoring in some meme program and will make shit money and have to betabux a low tier normie at 30
Are you saying it’s not the “normie” that is betabuxxed?

I just now see it. Sorry I’m retarded. You know what i meant. She will find a betabuxx to support her.
I was about to say lol

Shannon ditched Justus Grossbier for James Knott and enrolled in an AP Calculus course. She later graduated with a C.

True a daughter would be the worst. Especially now a days, no matter what society will poison a foids mind. Nothing you can do.

Exactly. Feel bad for people who have a daughter who is not under their control.