Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal one of the most brutal things

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
is seeing your classmates social medias. the people you are around every single day lifemog the hell out of you and they will make it their mission to flaunt the everliving hell out of it on social media. while they are out with their friends and girls on vacation or whatever the fuck, we are just sitting in our rooms either playing games, listening to music, or rotting on this forum jfl. i wish i was good looking and NT enough to fit into a friend group of people who would invite me to go out and do things with them. fuck those hedonistic pieces of shit! im tired of being lifemogged!!! fuck your prom, fuck your parties, fuck your homecoming, fuck your vacation, fuck your football game, fuck your sleepover, and fuck you :feelscomfy:

or comparing yours and their followers. mine (on ig) were almost all bots and random shitty meme profiles :feelsugh:

or comparing yours and their followers. mine (on ig) were almost all bots and random shitty meme profiles :feelsugh:
i dont even have instagram i just stalk peoples pages occasionally

I only follow gym pages on instagram tbh. They almost never post foids. Just buff dudes. For the most part its just pics in the gym or in their bathroom mirror.

Brutal 21stcenturypill. The '90s were dope.