Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One of the most brutal looks of disgust I have ever seen an ugly dude get

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/ASSjccNmIhU
go to the 39 second marker and pause. Look at this facial expression this black woman has when looking at this ugly dude. Bluepillers always say we are lying when we say women HATE facially unattractive men but this is an excellent example. This woman’s facial expression would make you think that this dude legit murdered someone or something she is so disgusted. It’s unbelievable that merely being unattractive can elicit this reaction

Mogs me brutally
also screencap or timestamp the vid

go to the 39 second marker and pause. Look at this facial expression this black woman has when looking at this ugly dude. Bluepillers always say we are lying when we say women HATE facially unattractive men but this is an excellent example. This woman’s facial expression would make you think that this dude legit murdered someone or something she is so disgusted. It’s unbelievable that merely being unattractive can elicit this reaction

hairmogs me :fuk:

he's not ugly tbh

go to the 39 second marker and pause. Look at this facial expression this black woman has when looking at this ugly dude. Bluepillers always say we are lying when we say women HATE facially unattractive men but this is an excellent example. This woman’s facial expression would make you think that this dude legit murdered someone or something she is so disgusted.
Imagine if you care what that ugly cracked old hag thinks

It's more of a "What a spectacular, interstellar weirdo, I ain't ever going out with that freak" look.

Screenshot 2021 09 15 190543
Screenshot 2021 09 15 191019

It's not his face per se that is his problem, it's the fact that he is so obviously mentally ill that he comes on this show looking like this, JFL.

He is tall and his face is not so bad looking; he is a mogger. The foids are just extremely weirded out by his loony appearance.

He could be a Chad. All the Chads posting here should take note not to dress and appear like this, lol.

Black foids are like cockroaches , Nobody likes them.

He mogs me brutally. Height mog, hair mog, race mog and still the foids hate him.

He is a 3/10 like me
He isn't a 3/10, what are you on about? If he is a 3/10, then I am a 0.3/10.

That black foid is not disgusted (that is not a look of disgust); she has a "What the fuck???" look there. She is weirded out.

It's because of the way he appears. His body language and facial expressions are autistic as fuck, too.

David Gandy or Sean O'Pry dressed like this & with Rapunzel-length dried bleached/dyed blond hair would receive a similar look.

Last edited:

I feel like this guy would easily slay if his mannerisms and style weren't so outlandish

That black foid is not disgusted (that is not a look of disgust); she has a "What the fuck???" look there. She is weirded out.

It's because of the way he appears. His body language and facial expressions are autistic as fuck, too.
agreed. a look of disgust is instantaneous, whereas that look comes a few moments after she first saw him.

You know things are bad for us men when even Rick Wakeman has to resort to humiliating himself on such a show.

Also he mogs me at everything; whitemog, hairmog, facemog, heightmog, etc.

As an ugly man lookism hits you like a freight train.

His hair is perfect :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: baldcels on suicide watch

She is black so who gives a fucker about her reaction
Ugly foids are always aggressive

Last edited:
Normies are fucking fascists.

No matter how much they go on about "Individuality is important, we are so free in the West", anything that deviates from the norm is considered disgusting and rejected.

This guy could be a top scientist for all we know or a guy who builds orphanages around the world. He could be fucking royalty.

But just because he sticks out form the norm, he is rejected. As a male you pretty much only get away wearring short hair, jeans and t-shirt.

LOOK at those women. 50% are his looksmatch or below, and yet they CRINGE at the thought. JFL

bro needs a haircut

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back