Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One of the most brutal looks of disgust I have ever seen an ugly dude get

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Veteran
★★★
33d 23h 17m
View: https://youtu.be/ASSjccNmIhU
go to the 39 second marker and pause. Look at this facial expression this black woman has when looking at this ugly dude. Bluepillers always say we are lying when we say women HATE facially unattractive men but this is an excellent example. This woman’s facial expression would make you think that this dude legit murdered someone or something she is so disgusted. It’s unbelievable that merely being unattractive can elicit this reaction

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
97d 21h 31m
Mogs me brutally
also screencap or timestamp the vid

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
1d 20h 13m
Mulattocel said:
go to the 39 second marker and pause. Look at this facial expression this black woman has when looking at this ugly dude. Bluepillers always say we are lying when we say women HATE facially unattractive men but this is an excellent example. This woman’s facial expression would make you think that this dude legit murdered someone or something she is so disgusted. It’s unbelievable that merely being unattractive can elicit this reaction
hairmogs me :fuk:

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Dutch and Indonesian descent
★★★
38d 23h 22m
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
57d 14h 5m
he's not ugly tbh

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Dutch and Indonesian descent
★★★
38d 23h 22m
Mulattocel said:
go to the 39 second marker and pause. Look at this facial expression this black woman has when looking at this ugly dude. Bluepillers always say we are lying when we say women HATE facially unattractive men but this is an excellent example. This woman’s facial expression would make you think that this dude legit murdered someone or something she is so disgusted.
Imagine if you care what that ugly cracked old hag thinks

sexratiocel

sexratiocel

mogged by reality
★★
14d 7h 43m
It's more of a "What a spectacular, interstellar weirdo, I ain't ever going out with that freak" look.

It's not his face per se that is his problem, it's the fact that he is so obviously mentally ill that he comes on this show looking like this, JFL.

He is tall and his face is not so bad looking; he is a mogger. The foids are just extremely weirded out by his loony appearance.

He could be a Chad. All the Chads posting here should take note not to dress and appear like this, lol.

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★
25d 18h 30m
Black foids are like cockroaches , Nobody likes them.

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Veteran
★★★
33d 23h 17m
mNFwTJ3wz9 said:
Mogs me brutally
also screencap or timestamp the vid
He is a 3/10 like me one of the very few men on this planet that doesn’t mog me

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
250d 12h 18m
Mulattocel said:
He mogs me brutally. Height mog, hair mog, race mog and still the foids hate him.

sexratiocel

sexratiocel

mogged by reality
★★
14d 7h 43m
Mulattocel said:
He is a 3/10 like me
He isn't a 3/10, what are you on about? If he is a 3/10, then I am a 0.3/10.

That black foid is not disgusted (that is not a look of disgust); she has a "What the fuck???" look there. She is weirded out.

It's because of the way he appears. His body language and facial expressions are autistic as fuck, too.

David Gandy or Sean O'Pry dressed like this & with Rapunzel-length dried bleached/dyed blond hair would receive a similar look.

Last edited:
EstoniaPill

EstoniaPill

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."
★★★★★
13d 2h 8m
Mulattocel said:
I feel like this guy would easily slay if his mannerisms and style weren't so outlandish

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
246d 17h 24m
sexratiocel said:
That black foid is not disgusted (that is not a look of disgust); she has a "What the fuck???" look there. She is weirded out.

It's because of the way he appears. His body language and facial expressions are autistic as fuck, too.
agreed. a look of disgust is instantaneous, whereas that look comes a few moments after she first saw him.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
139d 17h 16m
You know things are bad for us men when even Rick Wakeman has to resort to humiliating himself on such a show.

Also he mogs me at everything; whitemog, hairmog, facemog, heightmog, etc.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
97d 21h 31m
Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★★★
51d 8h 40m
As an ugly man lookism hits you like a freight train.

B

BRCel123

Veteran
20d 17h 36m
His hair is perfect :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: baldcels on suicide watch

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Major
★★★★★
58d 23h 19m
Moody-Silver

Moody-Silver

Recruit
★★★★
16d 23h 1m
She is black so who gives a fucker about her reaction
Ugly foids are always aggressive

Last edited:
Meus

Meus

Banned
★★★
87d 2h 13m
Normies are fucking fascists.

No matter how much they go on about "Individuality is important, we are so free in the West", anything that deviates from the norm is considered disgusting and rejected.

This guy could be a top scientist for all we know or a guy who builds orphanages around the world. He could be fucking royalty.

But just because he sticks out form the norm, he is rejected. As a male you pretty much only get away wearring short hair, jeans and t-shirt.

Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
56d 4h 1m
Transcended Trucel said:
He mogs me brutally. Height mog, hair mog, race mog and still the foids hate him.
same here:cryfeels:

HumbleandWise

HumbleandWise

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
★★
4d 6h 25m
LOOK at those women. 50% are his looksmatch or below, and yet they CRINGE at the thought. JFL

nettle

nettle

Recruit
★★
1d 18h 22m
bro needs a haircut

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
113d 18h 47m
Netzachcel said:
Niggras are like cockroaches , Nobody likes them.
Moody-Silver said:
She is nigger so who gives a fucker about her reaction
Moody-Silver said:
Nigger foids are always aggressive

kanyepilled said:
he's not ugly tbh
Light-haired Marilyn Manson's him
(Still a jewish freak though)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4