Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One of the dumbest IT bitches I've ever seen.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Foids would be fine with both sheltered, quiet Chad and NTmaxxed, dark triad Chad, but you would indeed prefer the latter; the edgelords here aren't doing it because they want to attract foids, it's usually for humour and to make cucks and foids like you seethe. :feelsjuice:

9C8D057F E0F9 4259 B4C5 DF02FB903C7D

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/10ff7av/question_to_incels_do_you_feel_like_women_like/

I'd also like to address some talking points.
1. We're not attractive.
2. I'm not scared to insult my dad who's a 6'4 ripped Chad so you'd be getting the most vitriolic hate filled earful from me.
3. You cannot tell me you don't live life on easy mode when you can literally become an entrepreneur from selling feet pics.

Women want a dark triad Chad so that he can kill other males and worhip his genitals.

1. Women love horrible men if they’re attractive
2. Nobody is talking to her in DMs
3. Women don’t think about deep shit
4. She is a woman living in the western world, if anyone should shut the fuck up about how difficult their lives are, it’s her. Not saying life isn’t difficult, but she absolutely lacks perspective.

yes life is hard where men's suicide rate outpaces women's.

2. I'm not scared to insult my dad who's a 6'4 ripped Chad so you'd be getting the most vitriolic hate filled earful from me.
??
This doesn't make sense, so you should be a Chad also.

Unless he isn't your real dad, but actually some doofus is really your dad. Which is possible I suppose.

RDT 20230119 1342545036120235109217596

21 year old woman in the West, privileged enough even among western women to be attending law school.

OBVIOUSLY, this person knows everything about everything and is your superior.

She has generously analyzed all of your opinions and been kind enough to tell you that you're completely wrong about everything. Try to show a little more gratitude. Thanks.

Last edited:
Cool tits though. 6/10 would spray with semen.

She understands what TRUE hardship means... she has to deal with married men telling her they'll leave their wives for her! Can you imagine how hard that is? Oh the humanity :lul::lul::lul:

Screenshot 20230119 135218 Reddit

No, they like good looking guys, and some of them happen to be bad people. :feelstastyman:

1. Women love horrible men if they’re attractive
2. Nobody is talking to her in DMs
3. Women don’t think about deep shit
4. She is a woman living in the western world, if anyone should shut the fuck up about how difficult their lives are, it’s her. Not saying life isn’t difficult, but she absolutely lacks perspective.
^

I always find it so fascinating, so utterly bizarre, when a woman, any woman, addresses us in this manner. That she care even a whit about our opinion boarders on absurdity. Or, rather, let's be honest, us one of the most flagrant indulgences imaginable. This would be tantamount to a human fretting because some rotting sewer rat, drowning in a sea of piss, shit and disease becoming offended when the insignificant vermin hisses at her. What saint bathed in the light of Paradise demands a demon repent the agonized curses wrenched from its throat by the pain inflicted upon it by Hellfire? Given that you are loved by God, why be so desperate for the approval of the things that both you and He despise in concert?

Well, I suppose that is neither here nor there, is it? This young (or perhaps not so young) woman has indicted the poor sewer rat and demanded an explanation for the outrageous shrieks that have made her, for whatever reason, so exceptionally uncomfortable.

Well, this filthy carrion beast is willing to accommodate. Or at least attempt to. Impoverished though I may be by stint of Nature and Fate, as something ugly and despised, I can find still find it within in myself to be charitable to even the beautiful and blessed. Consider it a curse of those who, though morally good, are still condemned through no fault of their own to be naturally wicked.

I cannot speak to whether woman find wickedness in men attractive. They may very well and certain observations appear to lend credence to that possibility. Again, neither here nor there.

What we take umbrage with is not so much that women find cruelty and abusiveness attractive, though they may. We merely voice the observation that women are more than willing to endure whatever nastiness a man inflicts upon them just so long as said man is beautiful. A woman may certainly bemoan being struck, or perhaps her children beaten and raped, by her mate but will, when all is said and done, return to said man if the alternative is an ugly man who would never contemplate such actions. Moral goodness is irrelevant to women when it comes to attraction. The more rarefied traits simply aren't sexually selected for. She may well prefer a kind man to a vicious one all things being equal, but will never prefer an ugly man to a lovely one regardless of how kind the former may be. Her soul may cry out for the kindness of the saintly monster but her body will demand that she refuse it in favor of the handsome devil and whatever misery communion with him promises. Sadly, she has no choice otherwise and if she has any complaint regarding that, she can lodge it against God or Nature just as we unlovable abominations do when we mourn our pain. Perhaps, if she does so loudly enough, one or both will listen.

But if the experience of we repulsive monsters is any indication of potential success, her laments will inevitably fall on deaf ears.

View attachment 697347
21 year old woman in the West, privileged enough even among western women to be attending law school.

OBVIOUSLY, this person knows everything about everything and is your superior.

She has generously analyzed all of your opinions and been kind enough to tell you that you're completely wrong about everything. Try to show a little more gratitude. Thanks.
9A8F9E92 A33D 41B6 A375 AA9510F8CCC6

ABEF71E4 9FDF 43FD A3F6 1D99EA2DAE1F
Even after hiding her face with her phone, angle fraud, and makeup she’s still a fat, brown, pancake titty, pigface homo erectus.

Women tend to be attracted to psychopathic men

So sure, maybe personality matters in top of looks. But the personality women prefer is psychopathic

And no, incels don't play "bad guys" to become more attractive to women. Not everything revolves around these narcissistic self-centered women even though they would prefer that

Women tend to be attracted to psychopathic men

So sure, maybe personality matters in top of looks. But the personality women prefer is psychopathic

And no, incels don't play "bad guys" to become more attractive to women. Not everything revolves around these narcissistic self-centered women even though they would prefer that
High IQ response

Foids would be fine with both sheltered, quiet Chad and NTmaxxed, dark triad Chad, but you would indeed prefer the latter; the edgelords here aren't doing it because they want to attract foids, it's usually for humour and to make cucks and foids like you seethe. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: