Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over One of the biggest reasons why I did not go to college was because of the thought of having roommates

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
The thoughts of having roommates is scary to me I do not know why. It probably has to do with me being bullied all the time in School. I've always imagined how my potential roommates if I went to college would be violent bullies or people whom I wouldn't have had gotten along with at all. It literally is insanity to live in the same room with strangers whom you know nothing about. They may be low-life scum who want to rob you or even worse imagine if they are tall CHADs who bring their girlfriends over all the time and have sex while you are seething in jealous rage. I would be fine with roommates if they were non-NT and just did their own thing but most of these people really are low-life scum who go to college to party all the time, get drunk and high and have sex.

living in a shared apartment / housing was some of the worst shit imaginable

it's way worse than you think it will be

merely the politics of it, as a non-NT is cancer
I felt so much rage due to some disrespect in the apartment, it taught me the meaning of the phrase "blood boiling"
Yeah imagine having to share the same toilet, fridge and rooms with complete strangers.

living in a shared apartment / housing was some of the worst shit imaginable

it's way worse than you think it will be

merely the politics of it, as a non-NT is cancer
I felt so much rage due to some disrespect in the apartment, it taught me the meaning of the phrase "blood boiling"
We abused dogs know how it is going to be. There is no need to experience it in order to know that it is going to be shit.

Just live alone bro

Just live alone bro
Yeah but it costs a lot. Also college would be suifuel for many other reasons such as being undesired ugly inkwell. So many CHADs go to college just to have sex and do drugs meanwhile I am going to study like a cuck.

Yeah but it costs a lot. Also college would be suifuel for many other reasons such as being undesired ugly inkwell. So many CHADs go to college just to have sex and do drugs meanwhile I am going to study like a cuck.
University indeed is the most blackpilling experience you can have as a young adult.

University indeed is the most blackpilling experience you can have as a young adult.
Yeah what's the point exposing yourself to being mogged and losing your mind. I already am mentally unstable.

Yeah what's the point exposing yourself to being mogged and losing your mind. I already am mentally unstable.
Especially if you have to pay a gigantic amount of money for that

Especially if you have to pay a gigantic amount of money for that
I used to gymcel for a few weeks and then I noticed how many tallfag zoomer moggers were coming in the gym with their obnoxious friends or girlfriends. I saw foids blatantly flirting with the CHADs there so I decided to stop going. I am not spending money to cuck myself. I'd rather spend all the money I have for my own enjoyement.

I used to gymcel for a few weeks and then I noticed how many tallfag zoomer moggers were coming in the gym with their obnoxious friends or girlfriends. I saw foids blatantly flirting with the CHADs there so I decided to stop going. I am not spending money to cuck myself. I'd rather spend all the money I have for my own enjoyement.
The concept of gymmaxxing itself is very cucked imo.

Plus going to the gym knowing you'll get teramogged isn't nice for your mental health.

If I had a college or a dorm roommate, he would most likely be some dumbass blue-pilled normie that will give me an attitude for being an incel.

Plus going to the gym knowing you'll get teramogged isn't nice for your mental health.
Plus I won't look much better even with a better looking body. No ABS and muscles for your subhuman manlet body. It is just money wasting nowadays I just nightwalk to maintain healthy body.

Plus I won't look much better even with a better looking body. No ABS and muscles for your subhuman manlet body. It is just money wasting nowadays I just nightwalk to maintain healthy body.
Yeah, plus the simple fact of wanting to change your body and your way of life just bc of what people think of you is cucked af too.

It's a waste of time and money just to please people who don't give a shit about you.

Yeah, plus the simple fact of wanting to change your body and your way of life just bc of what people think of you is cucked af too.

It's a waste of time and money just to please people who don't give a shit about you.
You explained it perfectly. Thanks.

The thoughts of having roommates is scary to me I do not know why. It probably has to do with me being bullied all the time in School. I've always imagined how my potential roommates if I went to college would be violent bullies or people whom I wouldn't have had gotten along with at all. It literally is insanity to live in the same room with strangers whom you know nothing about. They may be low-life scum who want to rob you or even worse imagine if they are tall CHADs who bring their girlfriends over all the time and have sex while you are seething in jealous rage. I would be fine with roommates if they were non-NT and just did their own thing but most of these people really are low-life scum who go to college to party all the time, get drunk and high and have sex.
Having roommates equals one of them being dead.

Gymmaxxing isnt cucked unless you think it'll give you pussy. It's not for health. I'm no teeth rotter or dying by heart attack maxxxer.

Get a home gym. The primordials did this before time.