Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

one of the biggest enemy is the fashion industry

schwanzuslongus

schwanzuslongus

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
I looked at normal women's shorts because I wanted to take an example of what women could wear as an alternative to skin-tight leggings. All I could find were things for a stripper. Why doesn't the fashion industry make normal women's clothes?
No wonder they dress like sluts when there are only slutty things like that.
ban the fashion industry!
Screenshot 82

That all can be real or? this leggings even push the cameltoe out. what the hell

Women are being more overly sexual and immodest to compensate for their unattractive corn syrup filled overweight bodies. Blame girls on TikTok for making this a trend. Fashion designers didn't make it popular

I looked at normal women's shorts because I wanted to take an example of what women could wear as an alternative to skin-tight leggings. All I could find were things for a stripper. Why doesn't the fashion industry make normal women's clothes?
View attachment 1205953
They have whoreish tendencies naturally the world could do more to help resist instead of feeding into it

View attachment 1205953
Because thats the lifestyle they support.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back