Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One of the antidepressants I've been taking has a side effect of auditory hallucinations

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
I thought I'd become an actual schizo from hearing my previous Chad neighbor fucking his bitch/es every night and then hearing the same sounds after moving, and only suspected the schizophrenia after rage knocking only for a child to open the door. Now I googled it again after taking it for half a decade and saw auditory hallucinations as a rare side effect. Needless to say I'll be quitting it, but its the only thing that helps me sleep so I guess I'll become an @Insomniac (mogs me) instead.

Don't take jewpills kids. I'll still be taking my other one though, hopefully its enough to avoid severe depression

Only jewpills I take are benzos. Sure you can get addicted but Antidepressants are actually the devil. Imagine being allowed to sell a drug that has a black box warning saying that it may increase suicidal thoughts... The government legit wants you dead

If you've taken it for that long be careful cutting it down.
Cut down very slowly.
I'll skip the doses this weekend and take half during weekdays so I can maybe get the sleep needed for wageslavery. I'd quit cold turkey if I were a NEET, I'm literally hearing fuck sounds nonstop every single day when I'm home and not distracted enough.

I'll skip the doses this weekend and take half during weekdays so I can maybe get the sleep needed for wageslavery. I'd quit cold turkey if I were a NEET, I'm literally hearing fuck sounds nonstop every single day when I'm home and not distracted enough.
That's really fucked up but don't cut too fast. You should take 3/4 then 1/2 then 1/4 and so on. I don't know about these particular pills but mental pills can fuck you up further if you cut fast. Have some patience.

That's really fucked up but don't cut too fast. You should take 3/4 then 1/2 then 1/4 and so on. I don't know about these particular pills but mental pills can fuck you up further if you cut fast. Have some patience.
I'll consider it, but like your avi Im out of patience

Don't take jewpills kids

Auditory hallucinations are weird AF. I had them when I went through alcohol withdrawals. They usually sound muffled or you will start to "hear" something you did during the day and it evolves into a voice or some chit.

Weird stuff stay safe tbh ngl

idk what's worse insomnia or that ? i'd rather hear stuff than not sleeping cuz not sleeping is already making me having auditory hallucinations

I've anyone is wondering doubt it I relapsed, on a fucking antidepressant. The withdrawal was severe, like quitting smoking in terms of restlessness + insomnia. The fuck sounds were less severe but I could still hear them sometimes, probably because the roastie bitch was actually fucking. Maybe its a junkie whore who fucks Chad while her daughter is watching. I don't have any friends so I'm gonna call my mommy while they're fucking(?) to confirm if the sounds are real or not.

Saw somewhere that they recommend quitting by cutting the dosage in 20% intervals. Oy vey, can't even cut them in half without withdrawal symptoms