Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One of society's biggest lies: children are innocent

SUH

SUH

Veteran
The main reason crimes against children are reviled is because there is an assumption that children are still innocent and are "pure good". This is patently false. Children tend to be more heirarchical, cruel and psychopathic. In fact psychopathy and sadism in normal kids actually diminishes when they become adults.

Moreover society is hypocritical about protecting kids. When they mean protecting children, they mean protecting female children. If youre a male child,if youre not genetically superior and not lucky enough to have caring parents, youre fair game to be bullied, physically assaulted and denigrated by everyone, from fellow inherently psychopathic children and teachers to your parents. This ambivalence towards violence against male children is especially evident in latin America and eastern Europe, as @SlutLiberationFront would confirm. Most adults there just think male children who are abused should just tolerate it and "man up". This is a psychopathic line of thinking.

Last edited:
In fact psychopathy and sadism in normal kids actually diminishes when they become adults.
Lol and since women are basically juvenile men this is why women are higher in dark triad and sadism than men kek

Children can be incredibly cruel.

No one is innocent.

In my experience kids start being jerks at 8 or 9
When they mean protecting children, they mean protecting female children.
Every parent i know physically punish only male children.

Every parent i know physically punish only male children.
I have seen this myself. They start their female superior agenda early by mistreating the male children.

Legit. Children are far from innocent and can be just as cruel. They are cruel to each other, ostracize the kids who are different, and they manipulate just because adults think they are innocent and pure

Yep definitely one of the biggest.

I would add to that that it begins with 8 or 9, then accelerates and reaches its absolute peak with 13/14. It is not a coincidence that this is also the age where most murders and suicides happen. (Yes I'm aware that Dylan and Eric were 18, but the scars they had were probably inflicted at the age I mentioned)

After like 16 it comes down a little bit, since everyone found their copes and everyone gives less of a shit what all others do and it stays relatively down for the rest of life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back