Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One of my posts was included in a new Swedish incel documentary

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
It was a heavily edited message, they only included the most negative stuff i had to say. I basically got used by the TV4 infiltrator who private messaged me like a year ago or so. He took some of my words from that private message and used it in the documentary. They blurred my avi and username. I'm not really active on this forum anymore but it was fun to see they actually included me somehow.

@Arescel lol you made a thread about a swedish incel documentary too

send a screenshot of your post in the documentary OP

Pretty proud achievement ngl

It was a heavily edited message, they only included the most negative stuff i had to say. I basically got used by the TV4 infiltrator who private messaged me like a year ago or so. He took some of my words from that private message and used it in the documentary. They blurred my avi and username. I'm not really active on this forum anymore but it was fun to see they actually included me somehow.
LEL

they included a comment i made a year and a half ago in that shit

Pics or it didn't happen.

popularitymogs me to the next realm

What's the documentary called?