Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting One of my most painful moments

Uglymonster

Uglymonster

Masked Warcel
★★
When I was in high school there was this valentines day thing. You had to buy a rose for one euro and write someone's name on a card that's attached to it. And then a teacher delivers the roses during class. It was an anonymous gift. The rose delivery teacher entered my classroom and he started naming the kids who recieved roses. And he said my name. I was shocked. I thought finally a girl likes me. I was fifteen so I still had hope. But that hope got crushed when he gave the rose to a guy who has the same name as me. I became so bitter after that that they removed me from the school because they were afraid of me.

Never got a rose either. Never began for no-rosecels.

My most painful moment physically was when this group of 4 chads and 1 chadlite pushed me outside of my school and I shoved one of them because I got sick of them messing with me 24/7 and got beat harder than any of the other times in my school career.

My most painful moment emotionally was when I got crushed when I asked a foid out in HS. She was 5'2 max and told me I was too short and everyone laughed at me in the area saying I'll never have gf, I'm weird, etc.

My most painful moment emotionally was when I got crushed when I asked a foid out in HS. She was 5'2 max and told me I was too short and everyone laughed at me in the area saying I'll never have gf, I'm weird, etc.
That's why I never even bothered asking a foid out. I knew I would be rejected. It's too painful for me.

I remember similar thing tbh. We were writing love letters. I didn't write one but I think my friend did. Next day when the replies came I got two letters with hearts and shit. I thought someone legit liked me but someone just played a prank on me.

I was at a Valentine's dance and asked out a girl I thought was pretty. She said no and was clearly offended I asked. Asked another. Same result. Went down the entire line of girls in the class asking to dance, everyone said no and they all saw it. Teacher saw and had pity saying "come on it's hard for a guy to be brave like that. Won't one of you give him a chance" and guilted a girl into dancing with me. She was so rigid I could tell she would rather die than be there. Worst experience ever.
I'll never ask a girl out on these holidays that glorify girls tbh. You are just bound to lose.

I became so bitter after that that they removed me from the school because they were afraid of me.
What exactly did you do to get you kicked out

Went down the entire line of girls in the class asking to dance, everyone said no and they all saw it.
That's humiliating. But it makes sense that a girl doesn't want to be your second choice if you know what I mean.

What exactly did you do to get you kicked out
It think was my body language. People can sense it when you want to kill everyone. Some kid started a rumor that I was going to schoot the place up and they believed the rumor I guess.

I was at a Valentine's dance and asked out a girl I thought was pretty. She said no and was clearly offended I asked. Asked another. Same result. Went down the entire line of girls in the class asking to dance, everyone said no and they all saw it. Teacher saw and had pity saying "come on it's hard for a guy to be brave like that. Won't one of you give him a chance" and guilted a girl into dancing with me. She was so rigid I could tell she would rather die than be there. Worst experience ever.

Why did you forced yourself? You should have retreated and never ask a female. There is no point in talking to these creatures.

You went to a dance? Our kind isn’t supposed to go to dances dear god, they’re not for us, I didn’t even go to the dances in middle school

I always felt shit every valentines day when I year after year received absolutely nothing, whereas some of my male classmates received a ton of anonymous love letters from foids

That's humiliating. But it makes sense that a girl doesn't want to be your second choice if you know what I mean.

It think was my body language. People can sense it when you want to kill everyone. Some kid started a rumor that I was going to schoot the place up and they believed the rumor I guess.
Lol that’s probably gonna happen to me soon tbh, and they’re right

Sorry to hear that, there was a guy I knew that had the same thing happen to him

Seriously? You got kicked out of a school because of a rumor? But, I guess this is even legit, just like people believe still in the Lolocaust.

Last edited:
Never received a serious love letter. One guy sent me a love letter to troll me.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: this is painful.

I always felt shit every valentines day when I year after year received absolutely nothing, whereas some of my male classmates received a ton of anonymous love letters from foids
TBH.

When I was in high school there was this valentines day thing. You had to buy a rose for one euro and write someone's name on a card that's attached to it. And then a teacher delivers the roses during class. It was an anonymous gift. The rose delivery teacher entered my classroom and he started naming the kids who recieved roses. And he said my name. I was shocked. I thought finally a girl likes me. I was fifteen so I still had hope. But that hope got crushed when he gave the rose to a guy who has the same name as me. I became so bitter after that that they removed me from the school because they were afraid of me.
Teachers are notoriusly ignorant and fail to realize the consequences of realsing all these unintentional Blackpills to vunerable Incel pupils.

Honestly I dont fucking care about valentine's day and its not suifuel for me. its just sex haver guys forced giving gifts and shit to their gfs. I really dont care about it.

Fuck Valentine's Day. I hope I'm not working that day so I can just LDAR. Staying off Facebook too - I don't need to hear about the latest round of engagements and nauseating declarations of love.