Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of my friends died.

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
3 years ago I had a birthday party and he was really the only person who came.

He died in his sleep due to epilepsy. But what his other friends and family wont mention is that he was under extreme stress from how he was treated by this world, and this extreme stress was making his health worse. He was 25 years old.

I fucking hate all the evil people in the world so fucking much. I swear I will do everything in my power to end this and fix this sick world.

may he rest in peace

i am sorry for ur loss

Rip

You go ER or how you want to fix that bro

he is now in a bettER place

gstvtrp said:

He died in his sleep due to epilepsy. But what his other friends and family wont mention is that he was under extreme stress from how he was treated by this world, and this extreme stress was making his health worse. He was 25 years old.

I fucking hate all the evil people in the world so fucking much. I swear I will do everything in my power to end this and fix this sick world.

I am sorry man. I can genuinly feel his anguish even though I never knew the guy. There wont ever be justice until this world is destroyed.

He's lucky. I wish I'd die in my sleep.

FeminismsCancer said:
He's lucky. I wish I'd die in my sleep.

Same. I pray this happens to me soon.

Shit. No more suffering for him. RIP.

Aww man, sorry to hear that.

If you evER needed a better reason, look no furthER

This will never stop as long as there are people

I'm so sorry man

he is in a better place. RIP

Another one, rip.

Sorry for your loss.

I'm very sorry for your loss brother.

now every cunt on facebook:

Josh was such a good young guy, he was amazing human being and even helped me do my homework, even tho we only spoke during those times when i manipulated him i learnt his true soft side. You will be greatly missed. Look at my snapchat story guys, im literally crying  :'( :'( :'( :'(

good for him. He escaped hell.

Hopefully he's in a better place now

RIP. He's a very lucky guy to die in his sleep and be done with this shit life.

Praying for you and his family

Damn I wish I had a disease that made excess stress & anxiety kill me in my sleep. FML
sorry for your loss though.

He's lucky, tbh. This life is nonsense.

My condolences
Rest in peace.