Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion One of my fellow currycels is in denial about the true state of Curries.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I know one currcl irl. In my own curryland. He keeps telling me that the reason curries are looked down upon in the west is because pop culture portrays them as nerds. And he keeps telling me that curries have a higher SMV than slavs in eastern europe and ricecells in SEA and EA.

Is there any truth to this? or is this just more curry nonsense?

he is right, curries are gods.

Seems like everyone but Slavs slay in Eastern Europe

I know one currcl irl. In my own curryland. He keeps telling me that the reason curries are looked down upon in the west is because pop culture portrays them as nerds. And he keeps telling me that curries have a higher SMV than slavs in eastern europe and ricecells in SEA and EA.

Basically he's half right. Curries have higher SMV than Slavs in EE, same way curries had higher value than ricemen in Japan, or (non-white) beaners in latam, because of how they were represented. Pretty much from the 70s till recently there was no curry migration to those places, so curryland was still the mystical east. All they knew of it was Bollywood (which prior to the curry acceptance movement and soy movement of 2000s was TOTALLY white passing and super high T), some models, and some rich international playboys and maharaja descendents, and some spiritual/yoga guys.

This is slowly being diminished in Japan as the they need to import STEM curries to compete with Chinese and Korean cheap shit tech, and same in latam and EE because they figure they need tech to get shit done and can't just play 'stick in the mud while eating coconuts and bananas all day'.

Same shit applies in EE, latam, and some Anglo countries today for kimchicels. Foids there think they all look like Jungkook or RM or 2pm and those other kpop Chang's. If they ever saw an average guy on the streets of Seoul they would be offended, start crying, and post how offended they are on Reddit.

Tldr: curries had ok value in places where they had never seen 'real' curries because curries only migrated to Anglo countries till recently, so their impression of curries was basically Kapoor dynasty and Roshan

What is your own curryland? Are you Bangladeshi or something? Surely curryland is curryland, ie. The whole fucking subcontinent, from Rawalpindi to Galle to Syelhet?

Last edited: