Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One of my dreams

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
I want to make healthcare even more affordable to incels. That’s a dream of mine honestly. Healthcare is so expensive and I want it to be more affordable for everyone but especially incels.

In many countries where healthcare is "free", you still unfortunately can have low standards of care or long wait times... :feelsUgh:

Though I doubt those like @Saysitsover would take advantage of it anyways. :feelshaha:

I want sex to be free for all incels

In many countries where healthcare is "free", you still unfortunately can have low standards of care or long wait times... :feelsUgh:

Though I doubt those like @Saysitsover would take advantage of it anyways. :feelshaha:
You’re right, idk how I would administer this but I’d rake in less money to help finance more health checkups. The US has amazing healthcare but it’s so expensive. Somehow I need to lower the cost but retain that quality care.

I want guns to be free for incels UN ironically

If it’s free i may avoid teeth rotting. But if I have to wait long than no you should rot your teeth