Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel one of my copes is to watch movies where manlets date hot white women

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
watched this and gonna post the next movies i watch

also 1:40 is how i would feel if i ever get a girlfriend

Last edited:
Its just so fucking fake and disgusting. The only purpose of such films is to make unattractive men a useful tools instead of dangerous element by constant lie and lie and lie again.

Its just so fucking fake and disgusting. The only purpose of such films is to make unattractive men a useful tools instead of dangerous element by constant lie and lie and lie again.
At least it helps me with the imagination part and makes me feel better for like a hour and half

Love isn’t real

That's not a cope, it's van fuel.....x 100 bro, this movies are the best suicide dare there is.

in real life they’re friend zoned

Well because it's a movie, then it's over, you realize you are still a manlet:feelsrope: and what you saw in the movie , wont happen to you...do i have to say more ?
We both know how it's sucks once you are back to reality, movies like this will only remind it to you.