Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "One of him is my classmate. One of it is my fucking classmate." LOOKS ONLY THING THAT MATTERS. IT"S OVER!

Dude looks great, no homo, and 184cm, he cant fail and he lives on tutorial mode.

Dude looks great, no homo, and 184cm, he cant fail and he lives on tutorial mode.
you do realize this is barely average in the west right?

you do realize this is barely average in the west right?
Height slightly above average, i would say his face is above average in the west also. He could date any koreaboo weaboo girl.

Height slightly above average, i would say his face is above average in the west also. He could date any koreaboo weaboo girl.
after his youth is gone,no koreanboo would want to stay with him.eitherway,he is a chang in taiwan for sure.if anything this proves how the locationpill is extremely powerful.i imagine a good percentage of incels here wouldn't be incels if they returned back home.

after his youth is gone,no koreanboo would want to stay with him.eitherway,he is a chang in taiwan for sure.if anything this proves how the locationpill is extremely powerful.i imagine a good percentage of incels here wouldn't be incels if they returned back home.
He wears ton of makeup and gay hairstyle and he is skinny af, his bones and face is very symmetric, im sure he would look good with normal style and more lbs. Having a young face after 30 is a plus because most people get wrinkles and become a little saggy.

He wears ton of makeup and gay hairstyle and he is skinny af, his bones and face is very symmetric, im sure he would look good with normal style and more lbs. Having a young face after 30 is a plus because most people get wrinkles and become a little saggy.
yeah but he probably won't have a face like that after 30.at least i have never seen a guy with a gay face after like 27.